Corporate Salary Program
DigiSavings customers who get three (3) consecutive monthly salaries credited in their digiSavings account from same employer will get free E-voucher entitling 4D/3N stay with breakfast in a 3 or 4 star resort for family. Digisavings customers will also be eligible for free passes worth INR 5000.
17th January 2019 to 31st May 2019 (both days inclusive)
E-Voucher and Free Pass Validity
12 months from the date of registration on partner website.
- Only digiSavings customers acquired through the online channels will be entitled to avail this Offer.
- digiSavings customers acquired through corporate salary acquisition program will not be entitled to participate in this Offer.
- All DBS employees and people directly related to them are not eligible to participate in this Offer.
- Customers will have to pay a utility fee of Rs. 1,000/- per night using Digibank debit card.
- Meet all the eligibility conditions mentioned on the email.
Qualified customers will receive an email communication from the Bank with a E-voucher and name of partner website. With the E-voucher the qualified customer needs to go to the partner website, choose resort, travel date, and make payment of INR 1000/night utility fee using Digibank Debit card. The confirmation on resort reservation will be sent to the customer by the partner.
- “Family” means husband, wife and child less than 6 years old. If the child is >6 years and if there is more than 1 child, additional payment may be required depending on the policy of the relevant resort.
- You will get complimentary breakfast for your stay at the resort.
- You must give minimum of three unique options of dates and destinations at the time of booking request to process the booking. All room bookings are subject to availability and prior bookings. Bookings once confirmed cannot be changed as part of this Offer.
- User is required to carry the booking confirmation sent by the partner to the resort.
- The E-vouchers are not valid for bookings during certain peak periods like Diwali and Christmas Holidays and New Year (i.e. from 18th December to 4th January)
- Every qualified customer shall have to comply with terms & conditions of the E-voucher issuing partner(https://rewards.promoredemption.com/terms.html)
- Tax liability arising from the Offer, if any, will be solely borne by the qualified customer.
- This Offer is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-extendable, non-negotiable, non-encashable and cannot be combined with any other offers/discounts/promotions of the Bank and the Partner.
- The Offer is subject to force majeure events.
- DBS reserves the right to modify, cancel, extend or discontinue the Offer, the website and/or these terms and conditions or any part thereof at any time without prior notification.
- DBS Bank makes no warranty or representation towards the quality, merchantability of the goods and services provided under the E-voucher/free passes. Any dispute about the same must be resolved directly with the relevant service provider. DBS is not an agent of any customer or vice versa.
- DBS bank shall not be liable in any manner for any loss, damage, theft, or any other mishap caused arising out of your use of the E-voucher and the free passes You shall indemnify DBS bank, from any claim, actions, suits, dispute/s, liability etc. arising due to your misbehavior, misconduct, unlawful acts, actions/inactions etc. during your stay at the resort. DBS Bank shall not be liable in any manner for any loss, injury, claim, mishap, accident, injury or damages etc. of whatsoever nature, caused to You/your family while availing the benefits of the Offer and the benefits thereunder.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the offer, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- This Offer will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
- This Offer is voluntary and by participating in the Offer, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.