Cashback on Credit Card bill payment
Rs. 250 Cashback on Credit Card bill payment before 31st Jan 2020
Offer: Customers will receive cashback on successfully paying Credit Card bill through BILL pay facility.
Offer Period: 23rd Dec, 2019 to 31st Jan, 2020
Minimum Bill Payment: The minimum bill payment to avail the cashback should be Rs. 2500
- A customer would be eligible only the offer which was communicated to them by DBS Bank.
- Incase customer makes multiple credit card payment during the offer period, customer will be rewarded only once.
- Each customer will be eligible for cashback only once during the offer period.
- The cashback will be credited 90 days after expiry of the offer period to all eligible customers on best effort basis.
- The offer is not transferable and non-negotiable.
- You will not be entitled for cashback on eligible transactions if your digiSavings account is blocked or closed before cashback is credited.
- DBS Bank shall not be obliged to make any public announcements to intimate the successful Cardholders about the cashback / voucher under the offer.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the Customer and DBS Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
Other Terms and Conditions
- DBS Bank reserves the right to modify / alter all or any of the terms applicable to the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. DBS Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- In case of all matters relating to the offer including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the offer or eligibility of any Customer, DBS Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on Customer in all respects.
- Any person taking the advantage of this offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholders shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- The terms and conditions governing the offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Debit Card issued by DBS Bank.
- The offer by DBS Bank is subject to applicable laws and regulatory guidelines / regulations and as per bank's extant guidelines from time to time.
- DBS Bank reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- General Terms and Conditions on Debit Card are applicable.
- Any dispute relating to the offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.
- DBS reserves the right to claw-back the cashback amount without prior notice if it reasonably determines that the customer is not eligible for the cashback, including where the cashback was awarded due to an error, cancelled or the transaction is not a retail spend.
- DBS decision on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
New to digibank?
Open your digibank savings account in just a few minutes.
Fill your details and complete KYC.
Activate your digibank savings account.