Live it Up Campaign
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only for digibank savings account customers who have received communication of the offer via email or SMS.
- All eligible winners will get the cashback within 90 days of the campaign end date (Kindly check your spam folders for communication).
- DBS reserves the right to modify, cancel, extend or discontinue the Offer, the website and/or these terms and conditions or any part thereof at any time without prior notification.
- Balance added before 7 PM of 31st March and debit card transaction completed before 7 PM on 15th April will be considered valid. The transactions done after 7 PM will not be evaluated as a part of this campaign.
- This Offer is voluntary and by participating in the Offer, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- This Offer will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
- Staff or relatives of digibank or DBS employees will not be eligible to be a part of any contest or promotional campaigns run by DBS Bank India Limited.
- All issues pertaining to this offer to be raised within 90 days from the last day of the offer fulfillment. If any dispute or complaint or query raised after 90 days, then the same will not be entertained.
- All customers who fulfill both the balance maintenance and Debit spends criteria as per the campaign timelines will be considered eligible for the offer.
Add Asked balance before 31st March 2020, 7 PM
Maintain the Asked balance till 15th April, 2020
Debit spend transaction of Rs. 500 or more – before 15th April 2020, 7 PM
Balance Addition and Maintenance Criteria
- Customers need add asked amount to their digibank account
- Customers withdrawing the balances and adding it back again will not be eligible for the vouchers.
- Balance will be considered from 19th March, 2020 and balance for the account will be tracked everyday till campaign end date – 15th April, 2020.
- Customer can add the asked amount by 31st March, 2020.
- Only those customers who maintain the asked amount everyday throughout the campaign period till 15th April will be considered eligible for vouchers.
- Please note that the customers must maintain the balance everyday throughout the campaign period - transferring existing balance and crediting again to the account before the campaign end date will not be eligible for vouchers as we are looking for balance maintained through the complete campaign period (as per the timelines mentioned above).
Debit Card Spends Criteria:
- One debit card transaction to be done either online or offline for shopping only, minimum value of Rs. 500.
- Any transaction done on the last day of the offer period (15th March) after 7 pm will not be eligible for this offer.
- Customer will only get the offer only when all transactions are complete. All purchase transactions on POS / e-POS (i.e. transactions at merchant outlets and online transactions) made using debit card will be considered as spends for this offer.
- Shopping purchases (exceptions below) - online or offline (completed payment) will be considered valid for this campaign
Following will not be considered as transactions for this campaign:
- Any transaction to purely fund a digibank account or any other wallet/Financial instituition associated app/website (e.g. CRED, PayTM, PayUMoney, Mobikwik, Citrus, Airtel Money, RazorPay etc.) will not be considered as debit card spends for this offer.
- Cash withdrawals at ATMs or DBS bank branches, fuel payment, tax payments, insurance or mutual fund purchase will not be considered as a spend for this offer.
- Any Account or any wallet transfers will not be considered as debit card spends for this offer.
- In-app transactions (Recharge, Bill Payment, QR code, Payment, UPI) will not be considered as spends for this offer.
- Payments for online gaming and online gaming websites will not be considered as spends for this offer.
- Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned / disputed or unauthorized / fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer.
- DBS Bank may request bills and related proof of purchase, the failure to present this may lead to disqualification.
- DBS Bank reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer or otherwise by use of the Card.