DBS iBanking - Direct Debit Facility - FAQ
- What is DBS iBanking Direct Debit Facility?
This service enables you to shop online and make hassle free payment for the same using your DBS iBanking user id & password.
- Do I need to register separately for this service?
No. If you are registered for DBS iBanking service then same user id password can be used for using Direct Debit facility
- Which currencies are allowed?
You can make payment to merchants in INR only and no other currency based payment can be done using this service.
- Is there any limit for this service?
Yes. By default, DBS bank will allow online payment transactions up to INR 50000/- for 1st time users. You can change this daily limit up to INR 5, 00,000/- by login on to DBS iBanking.
- Are there any charges for using this service
DBS bank will not levy any additional charges for using this service.
- What should I do if I have forgotten my password?
Click here to reset your password. You can reset your password by entering your ATM/Debit card and pin.
- Will I get any transactions alert for this?
Yes. For every successful transaction, DBS Bank will send a transaction alert on your registered mobile or email.
Get In Touch
Call Us: 1800 209 4555