Troubleshooting & How To
Frequently Asked Questions
We're here to help you.
- If you've been a victim of fraud, please chat with our live agent by logging on to your mobile app or speak to our customer service officer by calling our helpline numbers 1860 210 3456 or 1860 267 1234.
- For International call: +91-44-66854585 or +91-44-49021180.
- You may reach our live agent via digibank app post login.
You can access your account by logging into our internet banking web page, click here. The user id and password for logging in to digibank iBanking is the same as your digibank.
Presently on digibank iBanking, we have activated incredible features like checking account balance, fund transfers to existing payees, placing an FD, viewing and downloading the statement, recharge, auto bill pay, manage debit card and more or you can use any other handset to log into digi App. All you need to do is download the app on your new phone, login with your login credentials. Verify your existing phone number and email id with the OTP received. Your account will be linked to the device and you will be able to successfully login.
You can retrieve your username by tapping on the 'forgot username' link on the login page of the digibank app.
Don’t worry! Retrieve your username by clicking: "Trouble logging in?" - I forgot my username - mobile number - email address - PAN number - verify 6-digit OTP received on mobile number.
- Username will be visible on login screen.
- Alternatively, you can try from our internet banking web page
You can reset your password by tapping on the 'forgot password' link on the login page of the digibank app.
Don't worry! Set a new password by clicking: Trouble logging in? - I forgot my password - mobile number - email address - PAN number - Set New password.
- You may be asked to enter Debit card CVV and PIN - verify 6-digit OTP received on mobile number - Set New password.
- If you not received debit card or have forgotten CVV/PIN, click on "Haven’t received your card" to generate a request.
- You will get a call from our end to help you in resetting the password.
- Alternatively, you can try from our internet banking web page.
You can reset your debit card PIN from the debit card details page within the digibank app.
You can reset your debit card PIN by logging in the digibank app.
- Menu > My Account > Debit Card > Forgot PIN > CVV number > CONFIRM > PAN number > NEXT > Set a 4-digit PIN > Repeat your PIN > SAVE THIS PIN
- If you've successfully updated your PIN, you'll receive an SMS on your registered mobile number.
- NOTE: If you're unable to click on CONFIRM / NEXT / SAVE option, tap OK / Done / Arrow / Tick Mark button from the phone's default keypad to save your new PIN.
- If you key-in your PIN incorrectly 3 times during ATM or POS transactions, we will block your digibank debit card for 24 hours to ensure your card's security.
- You can unblock it by keying in the correct PIN or resetting the PIN from app after 24 hours.
- You will not receive any notification while your card is blocked.
Well, you can block your card temporarily or permanently if you've misplaced / lost it.
- A temporary block lasts up to 60 days, after which your card is permanently blocked.
- Follow these simple steps to block your card: Menu > My Account > Debit Card > Block this Card.
- You can also hotlist your card by sending an SMS though your registered number: SMS HOTLIST on number: 7065154444 and your card will get permanently blocked immediately.
- In case of a lost mobile / card or both, please contact our emergency hotline immediately at (within India): 1860 210 3456 or 1860 267 1234.
- For International call: +91-44-66854585 or +91-44-49021180 and notify us, so we can help to block your debit card.
- You can request for a replacement card from the app once you get your new phone.
You'll need to update your profile information so that you can receive alerts, notifications, and OTPs (One-Time Passwords) for security purposes. You can change your mobile number at any time from your Profile.
Your primary mobile number with us will be the one you've mapped to your digibank account.
- You can view your registered mobile number under profile settings by logging into your digibank app.
- To change the number, follow the steps: Login to digibank app> Menu > Profile Settings > Mobile number > PAN number > NEXT > Verify 6-digit OTP received on registered email id > Verify 6-digit OTP received on registered mobile number > Update your mobile number >Your number will be updated.
- For the security of your account, we've capped the number of times you can change your mobile number to 2 per day.
- If you still need to change your mobile number, and you've reached the days' limit, you can change the next day.
- For savings account customer, in case you are unable login to the app and need to change your mobile number, you can try logging into another device and proceed with new phone number.
- You can also visit the branch and give the request to update the number in case you have forgotten your login credentials.
You can chat with our live agent post login to register your complaint. You may also can refer to our Grievance Redressal Policy.
If you would like to report a transaction issue or dispute for your account, please - Login to digibank > Menu > Help & support > Dispute a transaction. You can also raise a dispute from the transaction history page by clicking on the transaction you want to dispute.
After you have submitted your transaction dispute, you will receive an update from us within 2 working days either through e-mail / SMS / call. Alternatively, you can track the status of your service request in just 3 simple steps. Login > Click on Chat Menu > My Service request > Status of my Transaction Dispute.