digi Bucks Program
Terms and Conditions
This digi Bucks program ("the Program") from digibank by DBS Bank India Limited ("digibank") is applicable to all the digiSavings account holders ("Customers"). Customers earn reward points ("digi Bucks") on carrying out eligible transaction/s and maintaining prescribed monthly average balance in their digibank account.
- The monthly average balance requirement, the list of eligible transactions for earning digi Bucks and non-eligible transactions under this Program are available at https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/promotions/digibucks-loyalty-reward-program.page
- On accumulating specified digi Bucks and reaching prescribed milestones, Customers will be eligible to earn cashback as part of this Program. digibank shall determine, from time to time, at its discretion, which transactions are eligible and/or non-eligible under this Program.
- The benefits mentioned in these terms & conditions including the basis of earning digi Bucks, are subject to change or withdrawal without prior notice.
- Customers eligible for cashback will get the cashback within forty-five (45) days of achieving the Milestones.
- Customers eligible for cashback will get cashback on a monthly basis. No digi Bucks will be carry forwarded or added in subsequent months. It’s a monthly cashback program and at the month end a new score card will be prepared basis customers product holding for that month and level will be calculated.
- If any product is bought and sold only for collecting digi Bucks, then it won’t be considered for digi Bucks calculation. If you started RD/SIP/FD on 30th of the month and closed it in next month, then this RD/SIP/FD will not be given any digi bucks. If you get digi Bucks for these closed FD/RD/SIP then we will deduct digi bucks from your subsequent months score cards.
- In case of a reversal of any eligible transaction, digi Bucks credited on account of the eligible transaction will be deducted from the digi Bucks balance.
- digi Bucks may be earned only as per the terms determined by digibank more specifically, during a promotion, special offer, cashback or black-out period, digibank may decide to disallow the earning of digi Bucks on already discounted transactions. In all such cases, digibank will keep Customers informed.
- digi Bucks shall not be awarded retrospectively.
- digi Bucks earned during a calendar month will be communicated within 10 working days of the subsequent calendar month by an email from digibank.
- If digibank has to recover any rewards/cashback from the Customer for any reason whatsoever, digibank reserves the right to and the Customer authorises digibank to debit Customer’s bank account.
- digibank reserves the right to wholly or partly modify, suspend or discontinue the Program at any time. digibank also reserves the right to change digi Bucks conversion rate, withdraw digi Bucks awarded or to change any of the Terms & Conditions herein in its absolute discretion and without prior notice to Customers. In case this Program conflicts any rule, regulation or order of any statutory authority, then digibank has absolute authority and right to modify or cancel this Program to give effect to the said requirements.
- All queries in relation to the Program should be addressed to digitalbankIN@dbs.com or as specified by the Program Customer Service team from time to time.
- This Program is subject to applicable law and regulations and would be modified / discontinued based on the prevailing law / regulation at any point of time and neither party shall be under any liability or obligation or continue the Program till such time the terms are modified by digibank as per the prevailing/ amended law at that point of time. In the event, that the Program cannot be continued without total compliance of the prevailing law at any point of time, the Program shall be deemed to be discontinued forthwith from the date when the amended law restricting / prohibiting the Program comes into force.
- Any tax, duties and levies relating to or arising out of this Program shall be borne by the Customer.
- This Program is subject to force majeure events. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to the general terms and conditions applicable to digibank services.
- This Program will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
- By availing benefits under this Program, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these digi Bucks Terms and Conditions.
- Minimum credit card payment value should be Rs.500 or more to be eligible for digi Bucks.
- MAB to be rounded off to nearest integer while calculating your balances with digibank.
- Any violation of digi Bucks program terms and conditions and construct will be final call taken by digibank team and those set of customers who open and close products will be removed from digi Bucks program.
- Any transaction done on the last day of the month i.e after 7 pm will not receive digi Bucks for that month and those transactions will be carry forwarded to next month’s score card and will be eligible for digi Bucks in subsequent month.