Personal Loans in Kolkata
It used to be said that what Bengal thinks today, India thinks tomorrow. Swami Vivekananda, Satyajit Ray and Shashi Kapoor were born in the state capital of Kolkata, which was also home to people like Mother Teresa.
So if you’re interested, digibank by DBS offers instant, paperless personal loans in Kolkata to help tide over any crisis or need. Whether it is a medical emergency or a puja celebration, digibank by DBS is there to help. What’s more, our secure repayment schemes allow you to choose a plan which suits your needs and convenience. Because at digibank, you come first. Always.
Don't miss out on these features of digibank personal loans:
- With digibank by DBS, you won't ever have to try and calculate your EMI, because our online personal loan EMI calculator does that for you in minutes
- Full disclosure at the time of applying
- Loans ranging from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 15 lakh
- Tenure available from 12 to 60 months
- Attractive rates of interest starting from 10.99% and up to 23.99% (based on eligibility and tenure)
Once you have your principal, tenure and interest rate for the optimum EMI, you can go ahead and apply for a personal loan in Kolkata.
Because we believe you come first, we offer a host of benefits and privileges when it comes to personal loans, ensuring that your needs and queries are addressed promptly and . Here’s a look at the benefits of digibank by DBS personal loans:
- A 100% digital process
- Choose a tenure and EMI that suits your needs with our online calculator
- Get instant disbursal if you’re pre-approved
- We disclose our charges and policies before you get the loan amount
Documents Required for a Personal Loan in Kolkata
You can apply for our loans from the comfort of your home or office without any paperwork. Our application process is entirely paperless. Here’s how it works.
- Use our simple, easy EMI calculator to check the EMI for the amount you want as a loan, and fix a convenient repayment tenure
- Download our app
- Share some personal details. Remember that we will need your PAN/Aadhaar number
- If your requirement is over the approved limit, don’t worry. You’ll need to upload your bank details or statements (other than digibank by DBS)
- We’ll never ask you for salary slips, IT returns or any other proof of income
- The entire process takes just a few minutes. Once your details are verified, sit back and wait for the funds
How to Apply for a Personal Loan in Kolkata
Here’s how you can apply for a digibank personal loan:
- New customers can download the digibank by DBS mobile app on your smartphone
- Existing customers can log in and start applying
- Click on the “Get Personal Loan” link on the login page
- Open a digiSavings account, or log in and tap "Loans" in the navigation menu
- Once you’ve filled in the personal details, we will conduct a biometric verification. This takes a couple of days, usually less
- Once you’re verified, the loan amount gets transferred to your savings account
- If you are applying for a pre-approved loan, you can expect the funds in your account within minutes of your application.
How to Apply for Personal Loan
- For digibank users
Using the digibank mobile app
Launch the app on your smartphone
Log in and tap "Loans" in the navigation menu
- New to digibank?
Download the digibank mobile app on your smartphone
Launch the app and click on the "Get Personal Loan" link on the login page
Frequently Asked Questions
Loan cancellation can be only be done during the first two days from the disbursal of the loan. There are no cancellation charges, but the processing fee and applicable taxes collected will not be refunded.
Transparency is a critical factor of a digibank by DBS personal loan. Our nominal and extremely competitive fees and charges are listed below. You will never be billed for anything else.
The processing fee is 1.00% to 2.50% of the loan amount + GST as applicable
Foreclosure charges will depend on loan tenure. Foreclosure can only be done 12 months from date of disbursement and is collected on the principal outstanding + GST as applicable. Here are the charges for different tenures:
- 2-24 months: 4.50 %
- 25 to 36 months: 2.50 %
- 36 months or more: 2 %
The same rates apply to part prepayment charges, which can only be done after completion of 12 months from date of disbursement subject to maximum two prepayments in a year.
If standing instructions are dishonoured, the charges will be Rs. 600/- per instance + GST, and there will be a penal interest rate at 24% per annum, i.e. 2% per month, on the overdue instalment.
**All loans will be given out at the sole discretion of DBS Bank India Limited.
View Terms and Conditions