At a Glance
Have you finally decided to travel but are concerned about financing a vacation? Look no further and expedite your dream vacation plans in India or abroad with a Vacation Loan from digibank. At digibank by DBS, you can avail of an instant Travel Loan through our hassle-free loan application process. Get instant disbursement of the loan amount into your Savings Account and take off for the adventure of your life.
What is a Vacation Loan?
A Vacation Loan is an unsecured Personal Loan for travel that you can obtain to pay for your travel expenses. Enjoy flexible tenures and competitive interest rates on Personal Loans from digibank by DBS and repay the loan in easy Equated Monthly Instalments. Also, check your Travel Loan EMI Amount before applying with the Digibank Personal Loan EMI Calculator.
Features and Benefits
- Get instant and hassle-free pre-approvals on Personal Loan for Travel.
- Apply for the loans via the digibank by DBS mobile app or net banking platform.
- Complete the loan application process with minimum to no paperwork.
- Enjoy the lowest rate of interest and flexible repayment tenures lasting up to 5 years.
- Utilise the two days freelook facility and cancel the holiday loan* if you so choose.
- Get instant credit transfer to your savings account with digibank Travel Loans.
- Enable the auto-payment feature to make timely EMI payments.
Vacation Loan Application Process
Get pre-approval for digibank Personal Loan for Travel
- Open a digibank by DBS Savings Account and complete your KYC.
- Check the eligibility criteria for Personal Loans for travel purposes.
- Apply for the loan online by submitting scanned copies of ID, address, and income proof documents.
- The bank credits the loan amount into your Savings Account shortly.
Do More, Live More with the Unbank
Open Instant digibank Savings Account in just a few minutes.
Fill your details and complete KYC.
Activate your digibank savings account.
Frequently Asked Questions
digibank by DBS offers Personal Loans starting from INR 20,000 up to INR 15 Lakh. Your eligibility and credit score will determine the loan amount.
The free-look period is the period of up to 48 hours during which you can cancel your Holiday Loan, even after loan disbursement. The bank will debit the loan amount from your account. However, you will have to forego the non-refundable processing fee and applicable taxes paid at the time of loan sanction.
digibank by DBS levies a one-time loan processing fee along with the applicable taxes. You can request the entire schedule of charges before you confirm the loan application. Besides the processing fee, you have to pay interest on the principal loan amount as part of your EMI or monthly payment while repaying the loan. The loan interest rate and the one-time processing fee are not fixed and solely depend on your eligibility and loan amount. The bank also levies charges on late EMI payments, part payments or foreclosure as applicable from time to time.
**All loans will be given out at the sole discretion of DBS Bank India Limited.
View Terms and Conditions