Wedding Loan - At a Glance
Are you determined to fulfill the vision of your dream wedding but concerned about the expenses? You can now plan your big day without compromising any costs with digibank by DBS' Personal Loan for marriage. Get instant loans up to INR 15 lakhs to cover all the costs associated with your dream wedding. Apply for the digibank wedding loan online and get speedy fund disbursals.
Marriage Loans with digibank by DBS
digibank by DBS' Marriage Loan is an unsecured, collateral-free Personal Loan designed to help you fund your fairy-tale wedding. With our seamless online loan application process, you can procure funds instantly. Check if you are eligible for pre-approved Personal Loans for marriage and expedite the loan disbursal process.
Features & Benefits
- Paperless documentation: Enjoy stress-free wedding planning without visiting the bank as digibank by DBS' Personal Loan for marriage applications are completely paperless and online.
- Competitive interest rates: Enjoy competitive Personal Loan interest rates starting from 10.99%.
- Flexible repayment tenures: Repay the loan comfortably in tenures lasting 12 months to 60 months.
- Budget-friendly EMIs: Use our Personal Loan EMI calculator to determine an affordable EMI that fits into your budget.
- Instant disbursals: Paperless documentation allows us to approve and disburse your loan amount within shorter timeframes. Pre-approved customers can get instant loan sanctions within seconds.
- Free-look period: You can cancel the loan within 48 hours of loan disbursal into your account, but you must forfeit the one-time marriage Loan processing fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Loan for Wedding
You can apply for a Personal Loan for wedding if:
- You are a Resident or Non-Resident Indian
- Between the 22 to 60 years age group
- Your net monthly income is INR 20,000 and above
You can show a credit score of 650+ points
Documents Required for Personal Loan for Wedding
At digibank by DBS, we believe in a paperless, green loan application and e-KYC process. You can get the loan sanctioned by submitting scanned copies of:
- ID proof documents: PAN, Aadhaar, Passport, Voter's ID, Driving License, etc.
- Address proof documents: Aadhaar, Passport, Voter's ID, Driving License, Bank Passbook, Rental Agreement, etc.
- Income proof documents: Last 3 salary slips, 3 months bank statements
*Income Proof documents to be submitted only upon the bank's request and based on the loan amount.
Steps to Apply for A Personal Loan for Marriage
- Download the digibank by DBS app and open a Savings Account.
- Go to the menu and select Loans > Personal Loans > Apply for New Loan > Get Started.
- Provide your employment details, monthly income, workplace, and residence details.
- Select the 'Check Eligibility' option to view your eligibility and EMI payment plan.
- After verifying all details, click on confirm.
Do More, Live More with the Unbank
Open Instant digibank Savings Account in just a few minutes.
Fill your details and complete KYC.
Activate your digibank savings account.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am considering taking a loan for daughter's marriage. Can I apply for the loan individually, or does she have to be a co-applicant?
You can apply for the loan for wedding individually or jointly with your daughter. She does not have to be a co-applicant mandatorily. If you choose to apply for the loan jointly with your daughter, both of you have to provide the required documents.
You can repay the Marriage Loan by setting up standing instructions for monthly payments on a fixed date. You can also provide post-dated cheques. You may use NEFT/RTGS/IMPS or UPI to maintain sufficient funds to debit the loan EMI amount.
You can pay for decoration, catering, photography, videography, venue, trousseau, jewellery, etc. There is no end-use restriction on digibank Marriage Loans.
**All loans will be given out at the sole discretion of DBS Bank India Limited.
View Terms and Conditions