Personal Loan in Hyderabad
Hyderabad means different things for different people. There’s the glittering modern new IT hub, with its skyscrapers and fast-paced, hep lifestyle. And then there’s the old-world city, dominated by towering minarets of the Charminar and the Golconda Fort, redolent of biryani and Nawabi Tehzeeb.
digibank by DBS offers personal loans in Hyderabad tailored to meet the varied needs of the local population, ranging from nawabs with their traditional ways to the go-getting youngsters looking for a good life, plus everyone in between. So whether you need funds to renovate your haveli or do up your modern apartment, fix your antique automobile or buy the latest model, digibank by DBS is there for you.
Here are some of the unique features of a digibank personal loan:
- Paperless and seamless process
- Easy online personal loan EMI calculator helps you plan for expenses after taking the loan
- You can get loans from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 15 lakh
- You can choose a tenure between 12 and 60 months
- Best interest rates from 10.99% and up to 34%, depending on your eligibility and loan tenure
Once you reach the right amount and tenure, you can go ahead and apply for a personal loan.
A digibank by DBS personal loan in Hyderabad is a new-age offering meant for people who need funds quickly, with minimal hassle. Here are the benefits of a personal loan by digbank which you shouldn’t miss out:
- Entirely paperless via the digibank by DBS app
- Quick disbursals directly in your account
- Transparency in disclosing rates and charges
- No hidden costs
Documents Required for a Personal Loan in Hyderabad
Here’s what you should know about digibank personal loan document requirments:
- We require zero paperwork
- Keep your PAN/Aadhaar number ready
- If you need a personal loan that’s more than the approved limit, don’t fret. You’ll need to upload your bank details or statements (other than digibank by DBS)
- We’ll never ask you for salary slips, IT returns or any other proof of income
- The entire process takes just a few minutes. Once your details are verified, sit back and wait for the money to be transferred to you
How to Apply for Personal Loans in Hyderabad
Follow these steps to apply for a digibank personal loan:
- Launch or log in to the digibank by DBS mobile banking app on your smartphone
- Open a digiSavings account
- If you already have a digiSavings account, click on ‘Loans’ to get started
- Follow the instructions and complete the digital form
- Complete the subsequent biometric verification that takes two days
- Get the loan amount directly in your digiSavings account
Do More, Live More with the Unbank
Open Instant digibank Savings Account in just a few minutes.
Fill your details and complete KYC.
Activate your digibank savings account.
Frequently Asked Questions
The full form of EMI is equated monthly instalment, which is a fixed sum you have to pay each month. This includes repayment of principal and interest. The amount of EMIs you have to pay depends on the loan amount or principal, tenure, and the rate of interest.
You can cancel loans only only within two days of disbursal of the loan. There are no cancellation charges, but the processing fee and applicable taxes collected will not be refunded.
Transparency is a crucial factor for us. Our nominal and extremely competitive fees and charges are listed below. You will never be billed for anything else.
The processing fee is 1% to 3% of the loan amount + GST as applicable.
Foreclosure charges depend on tenure. You can only foreclose a personal loan 12 months from the date of disbursement. Charges are collected on the principal outstanding + GST as applicable. Charges for varying tenures are:
- 2-24 months: 4.5%
- 25 to 36 months: 2.5%
- 36 months or more: 2%
You have to pay the same rates for part-prepayment, which can only be done 12 months after the date of disbursement subject to a maximum of two prepayments in a year.
Charges of Rs. 600 per instance + GST, and penal interest at 24% per annum will apply in cases of default.
Paying your digibank by DBS personal loan in Hyderabad EMIs is easy. It will be debited from your digiSavings account. All you need to do is ensure that your account has enough funds at least two days before the EMI payment date. EMI can only be paid through your digiSavings account. There’s no option of repayment from other bank accounts. We'll also send you regular EMI due date and EMI payment notifications.
**All loans will be given out at the sole discretion of DBS Bank India Limited.
View Terms and Conditions