Personal Loans in Bengaluru
Bengaluru or Bangalore is far from being a dull city. With a vibrant economy, dreamy weather, the classic breakfast of masala dosa with filter coffee, green spaces, and a genuine cosmopolitan air, this city scores quite high on the liveability quotient. Add to that; there are a host of activities like art, dance and music, besides the presence of several hip cafés and bars, quirky shops, high-end boutiques, gourmet food stores, home-grown organic and upcycling movements that will ensure that you have a packed weekend.
But to truly enjoy all the aspects of this incredible city, it is essential to have a little bit of extra cash. So whether it is to take that well-deserved vacation or newly released gadget, digibank by DBS has you covered. Our instant personal loans in Bangalore require absolutely no paperwork. Moreover, our flexible repayment schemes are guaranteed to make you smile. These loans can be a real life-saviour if you need money for any unforeseen emergency as well.
digibank offers convenient and secure loans.
Our online personal loan EMI calculator allows you to calculate your EMI within minutes. All you have to do is
- Enter the loan amount (Which can range from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 15 Lakh)
- Interest Rate (which starts from 10.99% and up to 34% depending on eligibility and tenure)
- Tenure (which can range from 12 to 60 months)
And before you can say 'EMI,' you'll get the answer.
digibank by DBS ensures you don't even need to leave the comfort of your chair to get the money into your account.
- Completely digital so zero paperwork for your personal loan in Bangalore
- Our loan calculator allows you to choose your own tenure and EMI
- You can also get an instant pre-approved loan if you're eligible
- Our transparent policy means that you will never be saddled with unexpected fees or charges
Documents Required for a Personal Loan in Bangalore
Personal loans from digibank are entirely paperless. All you need to do is share some personal details. If your requirement is over the approved limit, however, you’ll need to upload your bank details or statements (other than digibank by DBS). We do not require your salary slips, IT returns or any other proof of income.
Once you’ve used our simple EMI calculator and selected the plan which suits you best, all you need to do is download our digibank app, and you are good to go. The entire process takes just a few minutes.
How to Apply for a Personal Loan in Bangalore
Here’s the process to apply for a Personal Loan through digibank by DBS:
- If you are a new customer, download the digibank app on your smartphone
- Launch the app and click on the 'Get Personal Loan' link on the login page
- If you already hold a digibank account, you need to log in and tap 'Loans' in the navigation menu
- Once you've filled in the personal details, your personal loan amount will be transferred to your digiSavings account after your account verification, which never takes more than a couple of days, usually less
- If you are applying for a pre-approved personal loan, you can expect the funds in your account within minutes of your application
Do More, Live More with the Unbank
Open Instant digibank Savings Account in just a few minutes.
Fill your details and complete KYC.
Activate your digibank savings account.
Frequently Asked Questions
At digibank by DBS we believe in transparency and we mention our charges before you apply for a personal loan. Here’s a summary of our fees and charges.*
- Processing fee: 1% to 3% of the loan amount + GST as applicable
- Foreclosure charges: Can only be done 12 months from date of disbursement, and is collected on the principal outstanding + GST as applicable. Fees for various loan tenures are:
- 2-24 months: 4.50%
- 25 to 36 months: 2.50%
- 36 months or more: 2%
- The same rates apply to part-prepayment charges. Prepayment can only be done after completion of 12 months from date of disbursement subject to a maximum of two in a year
There may be times when you might want to cancel your loan. Here are the charges for cancelling a digibank by DBS personal loan:
- Loan cancellation can be only be done during the two-day ‘free look’ period from the disbursal of the loan. There are no cancellation charges, but the processing fee and applicable taxes collected will not be refunded
- In cases of default Rs. 600 per instance + GST, and a penal interest rate at 24% per annum is applicable
- EMI for loans disbursed between 1st to 19th of the month will start from 6th of the next month, while those disbursed after the 20th of the month will begin from 10th of the following month
**All loans will be given out at the sole discretion of DBS Bank India Limited.
View Terms and Conditions