Track ATM Card Delivery Status - Check ATM Card Status
Learn the steps to take to track ATM card delivery status.
- You can track your debit card's delivery status if you have applied for one online.
- Banks appoint third-party delivery partners like private courier companies or post offices to deliver bank cards.
- You can use the reference or tracking number provided by the bank to check the delivery status.
- Input the tracking number on the courier company website to view the estimated delivery time.
- The delivery partner returns the debit card to the bank if you are unavailable to receive it.
The ATM-cum-debit card is one of the best inventions of the banking industry. An easy-fit, lightweight, and convenient banking product, the debit card empowers you to enjoy umpteen financial services. It allows you to access your account for deposits and withdrawals 24x7. Today you can apply for debit cards online through internet banking and track ATM card delivery status. Find out how in this article.
Track Debit Card Status Via Third-Party Delivery Partners
Banks deliver your ATM-cum-debit card to your mailing address via third party delivery partners like private courier service providers or the post office. Either way, you can track debit card delivery status from their website using the below steps:
- You will receive the details of the dispatched debit card via SMS on your registered mobile number. The information includes the courier tracking number.
- Input the tracking number on the delivery company's website under 'Tracking', 'Track Shipment', 'Track Consignment', 'Track Your Order', or other relevant fields.
- Click on 'Enter' to view where the status of your debit card in the delivery process.
Alternatively, you can call the customer service department; provide your identity proof and tracking number. Either an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) will automatically give you the tracking details, or a customer service agent will help you with the tracking details and the estimated delivery time.
Track Debit Card Status Via Internet Banking
If your bank has not provided you with the tracking number, you can check debit card status on the net banking portal of your bank. Here are the steps:
- Log in to the internet banking portal and go to the card section.
- Select debit card status and choose the 'track card delivery status' option.
- The portal will show you either of the tracking stages:
- Dispatched: The bank hands over the debit card to the courier company.
- In Transit: The debit card has been dispatched by the courier company.
- Shipment Delivered: The debit card has been delivered to your mailing address.
- Attempted: The courier company tried to deliver the card but was unsuccessful and will try again.
- Undelivered: after trying and failing to deliver the card multiple times, the courier company returns the ATM debit card to the bank.
Track Debit Card Status Via SMS
The bank also sends regular updates to your registered mobile number regarding your debit card delivery status. If you do not receive updates, you can contact the customer service department directly to track the status of your card.
As is apparent, it is incredibly easy to track ATM card delivery status. You can choose your preferred tracking method from those listed above to do so. Once dispatched, it takes 24-48 hours for you to receive your card, after which you can enjoy uninterrupted access to your account.
Happy shopping with the digibank by DBS debit card! Download the app to open your digiSavings account instantly and get your debit card!
*Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only. We recommend you get in touch with your income tax advisor or CA for expert advice.