Key Terms and Conditions
- You acknowledge that the Group Mediclaim and Group Personal Accident products are underwritten by Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited (“the Insurer”).
- You acknowledge that DBS Bank India Limited is corporate agent of Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited having license number CA0257.
- The policy covers the Customer and/or Customer’s dependents (as may be approved by the Insurer) to the benefits of the Policy as per the terms and conditions of the respective Policy. You confirm to have read and accepted the policy details available at
- You recognize and understand that the details you submit in the digibank app will be considered by the Insurer for accepting your application for Group Mediclaim and/or Group Personal Accident insurance. Any incorrect or false information by you may lead to rejection of your claim, if any.
- The insurance policy is a contract between Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited and the DBS customer and is available on digibank app. Your participation in the policy is voluntary.
- You authorise DBS Bank India Limited to share your application including your personal and other information including Aadhar number with Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited in order to facilitate issuance of the policy
- You agree and acknowledge that if the digibank account is closed for any reason or the account has insufficient balance, the policy cannot be renewed. The policy will stand discontinued for next renewal date.
- You agree that you do not have a previously purchased Group Health or Group personal accident policy with Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited. In case you buy multiple health policies through this platform, only the first policy would be considered as valid; all subsequent policies issued will be cancelled and premiums paid will be refunded by Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited.
Click on the below link to view the complete terms and conditions