Updating your KYC
1. What is ReKYC?
As per RBI regulations, Banks are required to refresh the customer KYC periodically. For this, we need to obtain the customer’s KYC documents – latest photograph and copy of Officially Valid Document (OVD).
2. What do I need to do to complete my ReKYC?
All you need to do is submit a self-attested copy of the following KYC documents via Email or at the nearest DBS Branch:
- One (1) latest passport-size photograph
- One (1) of the following Official Valid Documents (OVD):
- Driving License
- Voters ID
Emailing your documents:
- Email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email ID.
- We will call you within 5 working days of your submission for verification
- Once verified, your details will be updated within our records
We have also sent you the details on your registered email ID. You can reply to the same email with the documents attached.
Submitting at Branch:
- Walk-in to the nearest DBS branch with the documents. Click here to locate our branches.
- Your details will be updated within 3 working days.
3. What happens if I don’t submit the documents?
If you don’t submit the documents, we will be forced to freeze your account. In such a scenario, you won’t be able to perform any transactions from your account or use your Debit Card for any purchases. If your KYC submission remains pending even after account freeze, we will be forced to close your account.
New to digibank?
Open your digibank savings account in just a few minutes.
Fill your details and complete KYC.
Activate your digibank savings account