Bill Pay Offer
Offer: Pay bills (utility / credit card bills) using bill pay facility on digibank app within 30 days from the date of digibank savings account opening and get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 on 3 billers (maximum cashback is 300 i.e. 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 on each of the 3 billers).
Offer Period: Offer starts on 1st August 2021 at 00:00:00 AM and ends on 31st December 2021 at 23:59:59 PM.
Eligibility: Those customers who have opened digibank savings account during the Offer period and made bill payments through the bill pay facility on the digibank app within 30 days from the date of digibank savings account opening are eligible for the Offer (“Eligible Customers”).
Terms and Conditions
- This Offer is brough to you by DBS Bank India Limited (“DBS”).
- Eligible categories of bill payment are: Mobile, Electricity, Credit Card, Landline, Broadband, Gas, Water & Insurance.
- Recharges are not valid transactions to avail this Offer. Only the bill payments of the above-mentioned categories through bill pay facility on the digibank app are considered as valid transactions to avail the Offer.
- Bill payments done using UPI / QR Code / Debit Card / NEFT / RTGS / IMPS will not be eligible for the Offer. Bill payment has to be done only using the bill pay facility on the digibank app.
- Eligible Customers can get a maximum of 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 on a maximum of 3 billers (therefore, maximum cashback is Rs. 300) for which bill payment is done within the first 30 days from digibank savings account opening date.
- Cashback will be credited in digibank savings account of the Eligible Customers within 120 days from the digibank savings account opening date.
- Maximum cashback allowed for the same biller is 10% cashback up to Rs. 100. Eligible Customers will not receive multiple cashbacks on bills paid for the same biller; all 3 billers have to be different.
- The Offer is not transferable and non-negotiable.
- Eligible Customers will not be entitled for the cashback on eligible transactions if their digibank savings account is blocked or closed before the cashback is awarded.
- DBS shall not be obliged to make any public announcements to intimate the successful winners of the cashback under the Offer.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Offer shall be borne solely by the customer and DBS Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
- DBS reserves the right to modify / alter all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer and also discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- In case of all matters relating to the Offer including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the Offer or eligibility of any customer, DBS decision shall be final and binding on customer in all respects. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- The participation in the Offer is entirely voluntary. Any customer participating in this Offer shall be deemed to have read, understood, and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Offer by DBS is subject to applicable laws and regulatory guidelines / regulations and as per bank's extant guidelines from time to time.
- All the terms and conditions of digibank savings account are applicable.
- DBS reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise.
- Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned / disputed or unauthorized / fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- DBS may request bills and related proof of bill payment, the failure to present may lead to disqualification from the Offer.
- Any dispute relating to the Offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.
- DBS reserves the right to claw-back the cashback without prior notice if it reasonably determines that the customer is not eligible for the cashback, including where the cashback is awarded due to an error, if offered for a cancelled transaction or if the transaction is not a bill payment.