Use code MVISA500 and get up to Rs. 500 off on minimum purchase of Rs. 1,899 on select styles at Myntra website and mobile app with your digibank Debit Card.
Until 30 September 2021
- Visit website.
- Add product to your cart and checkout.
- Apply code MVISA500 before payment checkout.
- Complete payment with digibank debit card.
Myntra Terms and Conditions:
- Get up to Rs. 500 off on minimum spends of INR 1,899 or more on the Myntra app or website, valid till 30th September 2021.
- Maximum discounts, i.e., product discount and coupon discount, are subject to product level cap enforced by seller.
- The code can be used once per Customer.
- This offer is not valid at any of the alliance partner retail outlets/stores.
- Multiple coupons cannot be clubbed in a single order.
- The balance amount, after the discount is availed, will have to be paid by the customer at the time of purchase.
- In no case, whatsoever, can the discount amount be refunded, encashed or partly encashed.
- Myntra's Return and Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items purchased on Myntra's application within 30 days of the receipt. In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the “Return Policy” on the website/ app or call Myntra Customer care.
- All orders would be subject to availability at the time of purchase and will be governed by the standard terms and conditions listed on the mobile app.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection to this scheme are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore only.
- Disclaimers: Company is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon.
Visa Terms and Conditions:
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the offer.
- Mynta, Visa and DBS reserves the right to modify these terms & conditions at any time.