Upto 10% Cashback on Booking.com and pay with your digibank Debit Card.
Until 31 March 2021
- Visit Booking.com website
- Select the dates, room etc
- Pay with your digibank debit card to avail the offer
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or coupon
- Valid only on online payment done using digibank Debit Card
Visa Terms and Conditions
- No limit on the cashback
- No Minimum transaction condition
- Cashback is only available for reservation made through dedicated website www.booking.com/visaindia and payment at the hotel made with Visa's card
- Reservations made directly through Booking.com website (www.booking.com) and Booking.com App will not qualify
- Cashback is only applicable for room charges. Other fees and charges, including but not limited to local government taxes, service charges, food, beverage or room service charges will not be eligible for Cashback
- Booking.com will at its sole discretion determine if the reservation are eligible for Cashback. Cashback will be credited to the “Eligible Cards” that was used for the reservation within 65 calendar days upon completion of hotel stay. In the event that “Eligible Cards” are subsequently close, lost or blocked, Booking.com will not be able to credit the Cashback
- Cashback will be calculated based on original reservation value in Euros and will be credited in Euros; subject to Forex charges. Should any amendments be made post reservation, Cash back would be adjusted accordingly and will be calculated based on the latest materialized transaction value
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, vouchers and/or offers, unless otherwise stated
- Booking.com reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the promotion and terms & conditions at any time without prior notice
- Should you have any questions, please contact Booking.com: https://www.booking.com/content/offices.html, or E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0008000016065 / 0008000016075. Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that: Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.
- Booking.com, Visa & DBS deserve the right to modify these terms & conditions at any time
Thank you. Your feedback will help us serve you better.
Was this information useful?
Thank you for your feedbackLet us know how this article helped:
We're sorry to hear that.How can we do better?
Enter only letters, numbers or @!$&-/()',.