Most Important Terms and Conditions
- The Loan shall carry fixed rate of interest specified at the time of applying Loan.
- The Loan amount shall be disbursed, after debiting processing fees, in Borrower’s digiSavings account only with the Bank on accepting the Personal Loan Terms of Agreement.
- During the Free Look Period of two (2) days from date of Loan disbursement, the Borrower can cancel the Loan. Processing fees will not be refunded in case of cancellation.
- EMI shall consist of principal and interest component. The Borrower authorises the Bank to debit EMI from Borrower’s digiSavings account on the specified EMI date.
- Interest on the amount of the loan will be applied at the agreed rate on daily reducing balance.
- If any EMI is not honoured, the Borrower will be liable for dishonour charges and penal interest.
- The Borrower can foreclose the Loan or make pre-payments after payment of 12 EMIs with applicable charges.
For detailed Terms of Agreement, please click here