Personal Loan in Pune
Pune is not just another city in Maharashtra; it’s the cultural capital of the state. In recent times, it has been booming because of its growing educational, auto and IT sectors.
In a booming city like Pune, people can always use a little extra cash. And you know where to go if you want it – digibank by DBS. We understand at times it’s difficult when you don’t have enough money. Like when you suddenly need some extra money for a close friend’s wedding or your own, an anniversary gift for your special friend, or for a new laptop you’ve always wanted. That’s why we offer instant, paperless personal loans in Pune to help you tide over those moments, without having to bother about a lot of formalities.
Here are the features of digibank personal loans:
- Want to know how much you have repaid per month? Our online personal loan EMI calculator allows you to calculate your EMI within minutes
- Minimum eligible amount is Rs. 20,000, the maximum loan amount we offer is Rs. 15 lakh
- Apply for a tenure of anywhere between 12 and 60 months
- Interest rate, which starts at 10.99% and up to 34%, depending on eligibility and tenure
Here are the benefits of a personal loan through digibank by DBS:
- A 100% digital process means you do not have to submit any physical documents or visit a branch
- Our loan calculator allows you to choose a tenure and EMI that suits your needs
- You can get instant disbursal of pre-approved loans if you’re eligible
- Our transparent policy means that you will never be saddled with unexpected fees or charges
Documents Required for Personal Loans in Pune
digibank by DBS offers an entirely paperless process. Which means you can apply for your loan from your laptop or your phone, without leaving your comfort zone. We do require some information. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Download our app
- Enter your PAN/Aadhaar number
- Don’t worry if your requirement is over the approved limit. You’ll need to upload your bank details or statements (other than digibank by DBS)
- No need for salary slips, IT returns or any other proof of income
- Once your details are verified, sit back and wait for the funds
How to Apply for a personal loan in Pune?
Follow these steps to apply for a personal loan from digibank:
- If you are new to digibank by DBS, download the digibank mobile app on your smartphone, launch the app and click on the ‘Get Personal Loan’ link on the login page
- If you already hold a digibank account, log in to the app on your smartphone, and tap ‘Loans’
- Once you’ve filled in the personal details, your personal loan amount will be transferred to your digiSavings account after your account verification, which never takes more than a couple of days, usually less
- If you are applying for a pre-approved personal loan in Pune, you can expect the funds in your account within minutes of your application
Do More, Live More with the Unbank
Open Instant digibank Savings Account in just a few minutes.
Fill your details and complete KYC.
Activate your digibank savings account.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can cancel the loan only within two-days of disbursal of the loan. There are no cancellation charges, but the processing fee and applicable taxes collected will not be refunded.
At digibank we believe in complete transparency. Here are our fees and charges:
- Processing fee: 1% to 3% of the loan amount + GST as applicable
- Foreclosure charges: Foreclosure can only be done 12 months from the date of disbursement, and charges are collected on the principal outstanding + GST as applicable. Here are the charges for different loan tenures:
- 2-24 months: 4.5%
- 25 to 36 months: 2.5%
- 36 months or more: 2%
- The same rates apply to part-prepayment charges, which can only be done after completion of 12 months from date of disbursement subject to maximum two prepayments in a year
- For any default a penal fee of Rs. 600 per instance + GST, and punitive interest at 24% per annum, applies.
- EMI for loans disbursed between the 1st and 19th of the month will start from the 6th of the next month, while those paid after the 20th of the month will begin from 10th of the following month.
**All loans will be given out at the sole discretion of DBS Bank India Limited.
View Terms and Conditions