Monthly Investment Calculator
My Investment Goal(Future)
My Present Investments(Present)
My Expected Returns
Amount that you should Invest per Month (INR)
Say Hello to Our Monthly Investment Calculator!
The trick to building wealth is to invest with discipline. Put your income to work and grow your savings steadily by investing a fixed sum each month. Diversify your investment into different groups or invest a fixed amount in a specific instrument every month. Create a monthly investment plan and use the digibank by DBS' Monthly Investment Calculator to compute the expected investment return.
What is a Monthly Investment Calculator?
A monthly investment calculator is a free-to-use online calculator that helps you compute the exact amount you should invest each month in attaining your financial goals over a specific tenure. Also called the monthly investment plan calculator, this online tool allows you to enter several investment-specific parameters to compute the investment amount automatically and estimated returns on investment at the end of the investment term.
How to use a Monthly Investment Calculator?
With the help of the monthly investment calculator, you can compute the exact amount you should invest to achieve your short and long-term goals. You can calculate the monthly amount needed in three simple steps by entering figures into the four tabs.
1. Enter the investment goal value
In the first tab of the monthly investment plan calculator, you must input the amount or value you intend to get out of your monthly investments.
2. Enter the value of your present investments
If you have any existing investments, you must enter the same value in the second tab of the investment calculator.
3. Enter values of your expected returns
The third tab of the monthly investment calculator comprises two sub-tabs. In the first, you must enter your preferred investment tenure, i.e., the duration (in years) for which you intend to keep investing a fixed sum to achieve your financial goal. In the second, you must input a reasonable returns rate you expect from your investment (in percentage).
The monthly investment calculator automatically computes the amount you need to invest each month to reach your financial goals.
Key Features and Benefits?
A monthly investment calculator is an online tool and is free to use, 24x7
It instantly computes the investment amount required to achieve your financial goals
To arrive at your preferred investment amount, you can readjust values to increase or decrease the monthly investment amount
The calculator computes 100% accurate values
You do not need to bother with manual, error-filled calculations
- Inflation: The price of a commodity now will not be the same after ten years because of inflation.
- Market Volatility: The stock market is highly volatile. If the market underperforms, the rate of return would be lower than expected.
- Expense Ratio: If your monthly investments consist of Mutual Fund SIPs, the expense ratio of the fund manager will affect the return rate.
- Exit Load: If you decide to redeem your investments before maturity, the Asset Management Company will charge an exit load or a penalty for early liquidation.