Procedure for Cashless Claims
Cashless claims facility is available only with our network hospitals. The list of network hospitals is also available in the policy kit. Also available under the link “cashless hospitals” in claims section of the website.
- In case of emergency hospitalisation, on admission, Intimate Third party administrator (TPA) through Toll free number within 24 hours. In case of planned admission, please inform the TPA 3 days in advance. (Please remember to quote your health card Membership number).
- Fill in the cashless request form which is available with the Hospital Insurance Help Desk and get it certified by your treating doctor.
- This form, with supporting medical records shall be faxed by the hospital to the TPA's fax number.
- TPA scrutinizes the documents, conveys the decision to the hospital -sanction of cashless request or calls for additional documents, if required.
- On approval of cashless facility by TPA, the hospital bills will be settled directly (subject to policy limits). Inadmissible amounts like telephone charges, food, attendant charges etc would have to be settled by you.
- The turnaround time for the TPA for approving the cashless request shall be 4 hours after receipt of all documents.
Please note that if cashless is not approved by TPA, you will have to pay for the bills at the time of discharge. If you have reasons to believe that the claim is payable under the policy, you may file a claim for reimbursement. The claim will be processed as per policy terms and conditions.