- Cover for Accidental Death: In the unfortunate event of death of the insured due to an accident, the entire Sum Insured will be paid to the nominee.
- Cover for Permanent Total Disability: In the unfortunate event of permanent total disability of the insured due to an accident, either 50% or 100% of Sum Insured depending on the eligibility will be paid to the insured.
- Cover for Permanent Partial Disability: In the unfortunate event of permanent partial disability of the insured due to an accident, a certain percentage of the Sum Insured will be paid to the insured, depending on the extent of disability.
Who can be covered?
- DBS Customers between the age of 18 - 55 years can be covered under this policy.
- Coverage is available only for self.
- This policy is available exclusively for DBS Bank customers residing in India
Sum Insured Options
- You can choose from the Sum Insured amounts of
- Rs 5 lakhs
- Rs 10 lakhs
- Rs 15 lakhs
- Rs 20 lakhs
- Intentional self-injury, suicide or attempted suicide.
- Accident whilst under the influence of the intoxication of liquor or drugs.
- Directly or indirectly caused by venereal diseases, AIDS or insanity.
- Arising or resulting from the insured committing any breach of law with criminal intent.
- Nuclear, chemical, biological terrorism.
- Persons whilst engaged in hazardous sports/activities/occupations.
Cancelation of Policy
- Customer can initiate a cancelation through digibank app provided no claim has arisen under the within mentioned policy prior to initiating cancellation request.
- Freelook period for cancellation is 30 days from receipt of policy document
- Post 30 days, the Proposer would be entitled to a return of premium less premium at Company’s Short period scales as mentioned below for the period, the Policy had been in force
|less than 1 month
||25% of annual rate
|between 1 month and 3 months
||50% of annual rate
|between 3 months and 6 months
||75% of annual rate
|Above 6 months
||full annual premium
Group Health Policy & Group Personal Accident Policy (APA002) are underwritten and issued by Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited. Claims will be settled by Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited as per the respective terms and conditions of each of the policy. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please refer to the policy annexure of the respective insurance plan and specific details applicable to each insurance plan. Your participation in these insurance products is purely on a voluntary basis. We advise you to take your own professional advice before you participate. The Group Health Policy & Group Personal Accident Policy (APA002) of Royal Sundaram are approved by IRDAI vide UIN - IRDAI/NL-HLT/RSAI/P-H/V.I/184/13-14 and UIN - IRDAI/NL-HLT/RSAI/P-P/V.I/180/1.
DBS Bank Ltd ( IRDAI Registration no CA 0257) having the registered office at Ground floor, Express Towers, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021, India, is the composite corporate agent of Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited.
Participation by the Bank's client in the Insurance products is purely on a voluntary basis. Insurance products are underwritten and issued by Insurance companies. DBS Bank Ltd does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer.