When a medical emergency strikes, you should be thinking about your loved ones and not worrying about the costs. Wouldn’t it be great to have peace of mind and leave your savings untouched? Health insurance in Digibank is exclusively designed to meet your hospitalization insurance requirements.
Reasons why health insurance in Digibank can be a right choice for you and your family:
- As the saying goes, health is wealth. Getting effective health insurance coverage is crucial to protect your finances
- What does this health insurance policy cover?
- Room rent and nursing expenses
- Surgeon, consultants, anaesthetist, medical practitioner and specialist fees
- Operation theatre charges, anaesthesia, blood, oxygen
- Medicines and drugs, diagnostic materials and x-ray, dialysis, chemotherapy, radiotherapy
- Donor’s medical expenses towards organ transplant, cost of pacemaker, artificial limbs, cost of organs
- Day care treatments
- Maternity Benefits
- Ambulance charges up to Rs.3000/-
- 30 days pre-hospitalisation and 60 days post-hospitalisation expenses
- Cashless hospitalization across 4000+ hospitals in India
For detailed policy covering, please refer policy annexure.
Additional benefits for you
- Increase of sum insured up to 50% over a period of 3 years, in the event of no claim.
- Health & Wellness Benefit: Health related articles on email
- Health check-up arranged by Royal Sundaram through their empanelled service providers once every 3rd policy year
- Income tax benefits under Section 80D up to a maximum of 25,000* per year.
- Buying a health insurance doesn’t have to be stressful. Digibank makes it easy for you:
- Instant, paperless purchase
- No medical tests required
- Cover starts immediately after premium payment
- Service your policy through Digibank app:
- Download policy document and tax certificate
- Avail an instant e-health card
- Intimate and track claims
- Search for panel hospitals near you
- In case you are unhappy with the policy, you can cancel within 30 days of purchase
Important points to note:
- You can cover yourself, spouse and up to two dependent children
- Self and Spouse should be between 18 years to 55 years
- Dependent Children should be between 91 days to 25 years
- The policy coverage is available only for the Indian Citizens residing in India
- Maternity benefit is applicable only under floater policy covered after two years of continuous coverage for insured member
- Pregnancy and its complications not covered for Individual policy
- Treatments arising out of hazardous occupation/ activities are not covered under this policy
For detailed policy covering, please refer policy annexure.
Cancellation of Policy
- Customer can initiate a cancelation through digibank app provided no claim has arisen under the within mentioned policy prior to initiating cancellation request.
- Freelook period for cancellation is 30 days from receipt of policy document
- Post 30 days, the Proposer would be entitled to a return of premium less premium at Company’s Short period scales as mentioned below for the period, the Policy had been in force
|For a period not exceeding
||10% of Annual premium
||20% of Annual premium
||30% of Annual premium
||40% of Annual premium
||50% of Annual premium
||60% of Annual premium
||70% of Annual premium
||80% of Annual premium
||90% of Annual premium
|For a period exceeding
||Full Annual premium
Health Insurance in Digibank is a Group Health Policy underwritten and issued by Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited. Claims will be settled by Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited as per the respective terms and conditions of each of the policy. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please refer to the policy annexure of the respective insurance plan and specific details applicable to each insurance plan. Your participation in this insurance product is purely on a voluntary basis. We advise you to take your own professional advice before you participate. The Group Health Policy of Royal Sundaram are approved by IRDAI vide UIN - IRDAI/NL-HLT/RSAI/P-H/V.I/184/13-14.
DBS Bank India Limited (IRDA of India Registration Number: CA 0257) having the Registered office at GF: Nos. 11 & 12 & FF - Nos.110 to 115, Capitol Point BKS Marg, Connaught Place, Delhi- 110001 is the Composite Corporate Agent of Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn. No.110) CIN: U66010MH2000PLC128403 having the Registered office/principal place of business at 14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013, Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn.No.109) CIN: U99999MH2000PLC128110 having the Registered office address at One India bulls Centre, Tower 1, 16th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai - 400013, Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn.No.102) CIN: U67200TN2000PLC045611 having the Registered office address at No.21, Patullos Road, Chennai - 600 002 and Bharti Axa General Insurance Company Ltd. having the Registered office address at First Floor Hosto Centre, No. 43, Millers Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore - 560052. ISNP Registration valid.
Participation by the Bank's client in the Insurance products is purely on a voluntary basis. Insurance products are underwritten and issued by Insurance companies. DBS Bank India Limited does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer.
*Premium paid towards Group Health Policy will be eligible for Income tax benefits under Section 80D. This benefit will be available in the assessment year for the premium paid in the previous year out of income chargeable to tax. This is available on premium paid by you on behalf of yourself, your spouse and dependent children up to a maximum of 25,000 per year. This exemption is as per the Income tax act 1961 and is subject to change as per amendments made thereto from time to time.