Travel Light with
digibank Travel Now
Kiss goodbye to the clutter of multiple tabs and apps for one single plan. Right from where to go next to travel loans to flight and hotel bookings to exclusive travel insurance, have your entire planning taken care of from just one place.
We offer you intelligent prompts based on what you’ve liked, the trips you take often so you won’t need to start afresh each time!
Your entire booking journey is unbroken from start to finish. Enjoy peace of mind thanks to instantly approved travel loans, 2-click cancellations and a travel insurance with zero click claims!
Safe by Design
Experience zero breaks in the booking journey with Asia’s Safest Bank for 12 years in a row. Make all payments through a secure 1-click process directly from your digibank account.
We have some exciting offers ongoing for you. To view the complete offer details, please click here.
A travel insurance with zero click claims! digibank Travel Now app provides travel insurance from ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd. that requires you to do absolutely nothing. With smart features, we track your flight delay real-time and credit the money into your account, without you having to even ask!
Download the digibank app
Click on Travel Now on the homepage
Click on AGREE to the Terms & Conditions (this is just a one-time thing)
And that’s it!
You can start planning right away!
*Terms & Conditions
DBS Bank India Limited (Bank) does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer. The Insurance products are underwritten by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured and not between the Bank and the insured. Bank does not give any warranty, as to the accuracy and completeness of the policies. Bank does not accept any liability or losses attributable to your contract of Insurance. Participation by the Bank’s customers in the insurance products is purely on a voluntary basis and is not linked to availment of any other facility from the bank.
Bus Insurance Product name: Group Domestic Traveller Insurance Policy
Smoothie(Travel) Insurance Product Name: Smoothie
Registered and corporate office address: Bharti Axa General Insurance Company Limited is (now a part of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd. (IRDA of India Regn.No.115) CIN: L67200MH2000PLC129408 having its registered office at ICICI Lombard House, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Near Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400025).
For more details on risk factors and terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding the sale. For all other Terms and Conditions, please refer to policy wordings on www.bharti-axagi.co.in.
Section 41 of the Insurance Act, 1938 Prohibition of Rebates
Advt. No.: BhartiAXAGI/BN/General/2020-21/271
- No person shall allow or offer to allow, either directly or indirectly, as an inducement to any person to take out or renew or continue an Insurance in respect to any kind of risk relating to lives or property in India, any rebate of the whole or part of the commission payable or any rebate of the premium shown on the policy nor shall any person taking out or renewing or continuing a policy accept any rebate, except such rebate as may be allowed in accordance with the published prospectus or tables of the Insurer.
- Any person making default in complying with the provisions of this section shall be liable for penalty which may extend to ten lakh rupees.
Terms and Conditions
- Travel Now, on the digibank app, is a platform to enable customers of DBS Bank India Limited (“DBS”) to avail the goods/services offered by CDNA Technologies Pvt Ltd (“Nuclei”) and conveniently make payments from their DBS Account.
- By clicking on the ‘Agree’ button below, (a) you confirm to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions for Travel Now (b) you agree to be re-directed to the a third-party platform independently managed and controlled by Nuclei and (c) you consent to DBS sharing your device ID with Nuclei, to only authenticate you.
- DBS makes no representation nor has any supervision or control over the quality, content or security of Nuclei’s platform, nor shall DBS be liable for its use.
- If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should click on the ‘Disagree’ button.
- DBS is neither selling nor rendering the products/services displayed by Nuclei. DBS is only acting as a facilitator by enabling DBS’ customers to make payments.
- DBS does not give any warranty, guarantee or make any representation with respect to the contents on Nuclei’s platform or the suitability of the goods, services and promotional offers of Nuclei.
- Your actions on Nuclei’s platform and your relationship with Nuclei shall be governed by the terms and conditions of Nuclei. DBS shall not be liable in any case whatsoever for the products/services availed on ‘Travel Now’ in the digibank app.
- The contact details (shared by you, the customer, with Nuclei) will be used for sending booking related confirmation(s) and communication(s). DBS does not control such communication(s) and bears no responsibility for it.
- The insurance products offered as part of services in Travel Now are underwritten by Bharti AXA General Insurance Co. Ltd.