digibank Internet Banking
Terms and Conditions
These digibank iBanking Terms & Conditions (digibank iBanking T&C or digi internet banking T&C) govern and apply to the use of the digibank services over the digibank internet banking Channel.
In these digibank iBanking T&C "you" and "your" mean the Customer. "We", "our" and "us" refers to DBS Bank India Limited. (“the Bank”) and its successors, assigns and/or any Affiliate.
By clicking on the ‘Log In’ button, you confirm to have read, understood and accepted these digibank iBanking T&C. If you do not agree to these digibank iBanking T&Cs, do not click on the ‘Log In’ button.
You agree that your use of digibank iBanking Channel is subject to these digibank iBanking T&C. These digibank iBanking T&C shall be read in addition to the general digibank Terms and Conditions available at https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/terms-and-conditions.html and mutual fund Terms and Conditions available at https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/files/digi-mutual-funds-terms-and-conditions.pdf.
- digibank iBanking Channel cannot be accessed by digibank e-Wallet customers. As part of the digibank services, digibank iBanking Channel affords digiSavings accountholders an opportunity to access their digiSavings Account/s over desktop using digibank app login credentials.
- You agree that you cannot access your digiSavings Account on digibank iBanking Channel and digibank app at the same time for security reasons.
- Currently, digibank iBanking comes with limited services. Following features are not available over digibank iBanking Channel. You can perform all the transactions as available in the digibank app except the following:
- Account Opening: Opening of digiSavings Account can be done by individuals on the digibank app only and subject to the individual complying with KYC (including e-KYC) guidelines issued by RBI/IBA from time to time and as per the specifications of the Bank.
- Addition of Payee/Billers: Addition of new payee/billers can be done on digibank app only. You can pay/transfer funds to existing payee/billers through digibank app and digibank iBanking Channel. You cannot add new payee/billers through digibank iBanking Channel.
- You agree that certain transactions on digibank iBanking Channel may require you to key in OTP sent by the Bank.
- Intellectual Property: No part or parts of the digibank iBanking Channel may be reproduced, distributed, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, transmitted, adapted, modified to create derivative works or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without our prior written permission. You may view, print or use the Content for personal, non-commercial use only, provided further that you do not modify the Content and that you retain all copyright notices and other proprietary notices contained in the Content. The trademarks, service marks, and logo ("Trade Marks") used and displayed in or through the digibank app/digibank iBanking are registered or unregistered Trade Marks of DBS/others. Nothing on the digibank iBanking Channel will be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any intellectual property displayed in or through the Channel, without our written permission.
- No Warranty: The information and materials contained on the digibank iBanking Channelare provided on “as is," "as available" basis. The Bank does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaim liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will the Bank be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with use of the digibank iBanking Channel or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if the Bank, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Hyperlinks to other internet resources are at your own risk; the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by the Bank.
- Submissions: All information submitted to the Bank over digibank iBanking Channel shall be deemed and remain the property of the Bank shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this website provides to the Bank through this Channel.
- Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures: The Bank shall take reasonable steps and measures to protect the security of the customer’s personal information from misuse and loss, un-authorized access, modification or disclosure. The Bank maintains its security systems to ensure that your personal information is appropriately protected and follows the extant standard encryption norms followed for the transmission of information.
- Security Issues and Disclosures of Risks: You shall be responsible for obtaining and using the necessary software and / or device, hardware and / or equipment necessary to obtain access to the digibank iBanking Channel at your own risk and expense. You acknowledge the following internet-related risks:
- Insufficient technical knowledge and lack of safety precautions can make it easier for unauthorised third parties to access your systems or devices (for example, insufficiently protected storage of data on the hard disk, file transfers and monitor emissions), and it is your responsibility to take the necessary security precautions.
- Your usage patterns may be monitored by third parties.
- Third parties could gain unnoticed access to your computer system and detect your access to the digibank iBanking services and your communications with us.
- Viruses and other malicious code may interfere with the digibank iBanking Channel, the web browser or any relevant telecommunication device or computer systems.
- Discontinuation/Suspension: digibank iBanking Channel may not be available to you for security and technical reasons. The digibank iBanking Channel may be withdrawn/suspended for security and/ or technical reasons without giving you any reason or notice. We will endeavor to keep you notified as may be practicable. In case of planned downtime we will endeavor to give you prior notice.
- Indemnification: You agree and undertake to fully indemnify us, our Affiliates, service providers, subcontractors, and agents, and to hold each of the aforementioned parties harmless, from and against all liabilities (including settlement sums), losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements on a solicitor-client basis), claims, demands, actions and proceedings which we, our Affiliates, service providers, subcontractors and agents may incur, suffer or sustain directly or indirectly from or by reason of or in relation to the use, misuse or purported use or misuse of the digibank iBanking Channel.
- Inconsistency: If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these digibank iBanking T&C and digibank Terms and Conditions, these digibank iBanking Channel will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency or conflict.
- Amendment: The Bank may at any time amend these digibank iBanking T&C and such amended terms shall be binding on you.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction: These digibank iBanking T&Cs will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Mumbai courts.