Terms and conditions governing Survey Campaign
Survey Campaign: Book a Mutual Fund SIP during the Survey Campaign Period and complete the survey to get Rs. 100 cashback in digibank.
Survey Campaign Period: 24th April, 2020 to 30th April, 2020.
The Survey Campaign is open to selected digibank customers (“Customers”) who fulfill the following criteria:
- Customer has successfully booked a Mutual Fund SIP via digibank during the survey campaign period.
- Customer has received the survey campaign communication from digibank by DBS via email and has completed the entire survey before submitting the survey.
- Customer does not have any live Mutual Fund SIPs booked via digibank before the Survey Campaign Period.
The Survey Campaign
- The Survey Campaign offers the assured gift of Rs. 100 cashback to eligible Customers.
- The cashback will be credited in digibank within ninety (90) days after the end of Survey Campaign Period.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Only one survey entry per customer will be allowed in the Survey Campaign for the cashback.
- Data collected during survey would be used only for internal purposes and will not be shared with any third party.
- By participating in the Survey Campaign, the eligible Customers are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions stated herein.
- The Gift is not transferable or redeemable or exchangeable for cash or credit of any kind.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, DBS Bank India Limited (DBS) expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties, or endorsements express or implied, written or oral, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose in respect of the Gift.
- Any enquiries and complaints directly and solely in relation to the Gift must be referred to the e-voucher issuing merchant’s customer service centre or on the label of the merchandise(s) or its customer service representatives. DBS shall not be bound to deal with any enquiries and complaints in respect of the Gift and shall bear no responsibility for resolving such disputes or for the dispute itself.
- Any tax liability arising from the Survey Campaign/Gift will be solely borne by the eligible Customer.
- Any and all decision made by DBS in relation to every aspect of the Survey Campaign, shall be final and conclusive. Any subsequent correspondences, protest, appeals or enquiries will not be entertained.
- DBS shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss or damages howsoever arising in connection with the Survey Campaign. Furthermore, DBS shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Survey Campaign due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of digibank.
- DBS reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Survey Campaign with or without notice. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension of the Survey Campaign shall not entitle any of the eligible Customers to any claim or compensation against DBS for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the eligible Customers as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- Your participation in the Survey Campaign is entirely voluntary.
- Any dispute relating to the Survey Campaign shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.