#SparkSomethingNew - Debit Card Spends Offer
Offer: Spend a minimum of INR 2500 in a single transaction using your digibank debit card and get Amazon, Myntra & Uber voucher/s for a total of INR 250.
Offer Period: Offer starts from 10 November 2020 at 00:00:00 AM and ends on 31 December 2020 at 23:59:59 PM.
Eligibility: All digibank savings customers who have not done any customer-initiated financial transaction in the last 30 days are eligible for this Offer.
Terms and Conditions
- This Offer is brought to you by DBS Bank India Limited (“DBS Bank”).
- The participation in the Offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood that the participation by the cardholders shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- Minimum spend value in a single transaction during the Offer Period will be INR 2500.
- The Offer is valid for only select digibank debit card customers to whom the formal Offer communication is sent by DBS Bank via an SMS on their registered mobile number or email on their registered email address.
- A customer would be eligible for only the Offer which was communicated to them by DBS Bank.
- Each customer will get Voucher/s only once during the Offer Period
- Employees of DBS Bank and DBS Bank Group Entity are not eligible to participate in the Offer
- Winners of Balance Build Live It Up campaign are not eligible for this Offer
- Winners of Ease My Trip campaign are not eligible for this Offer
- Customer will get the Offer only when the transaction is complete. All purchase transactions on POS / e-POS (i.e. transactions at merchant outlets and online transactions) made using digibank debit card during the Offer Period are eligible, except below:
- Any transaction to purely fund a digibank account or any other prepaid payment instrument/wallet (e.g. PayTM, PayUMoney, MobiKwik, Citrus, Airtel Money etc.)
- Cash withdrawals at ATMs or DBS Bank branches, fuel payment, tax payments, insurance or mutual fund purchase will not be considered as a spend for this Offer.
- Fund transfers to another bank account
- In-app transactions (Recharge, Bill Payment, QR Code Payment, UPI).
- Online gaming websites, Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned / disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer
- Transactions for which customer is not able to provide bills and related proof of purchase, if called upon by DBS Bank.
- The eligible customer will receive an email on their registered email id or SMS on their registered mobile number with the details of the Voucher/s within 90 days after expiry of the Offer Period.
- The Offer is not transferable and non-negotiable or not exchangeable for cash.
- DBS Bank shall not be obliged to make any public announcements to intimate the successful cardholders about the Voucher/s under the Offer
- Customer will not be entitled for the Voucher/s on eligible transactions if their digibank savings account is blocked or closed before the Voucher/s are awarded.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Offer shall be borne solely by the Customer and DBS Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
- DBS Bank reserves the right to modify / alter all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. DBS Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- In case of all matters relating to the Offer including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the Offer or eligibility of any customer, DBS Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on customer in all respects.
- Any person taking the advantage of this Offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- Usage of Voucher/s is subject to applicable terms and conditions associated with the Voucher/s.
- DBS Bank shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss or damages arising in connection with the usage of Voucher/s.
- All inquiries/complaints regarding Voucher/s, customer is required to resolve the same directly with Voucher/s issuing merchant, DBS will not be held responsible for that.
- The terms and conditions governing the Offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the primary Terms and Conditions governing the Debit Card issued by DBS Bank.
- The Offer by DBS Bank is subject to applicable laws and regulatory guidelines / regulations and as per bank's extant guidelines from time to time.
- DBS Bank reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- Any dispute relating to the Offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.