digibank bigbasket Debit Card Spends Offer
Offer: Customers will receive a bigbasket voucher worth INR 250 on spending a minimum of INR 500 using their physical digibank bigbasket debit card (“debit card”) during the Offer Period on the bigbasket web / app. The amount to be spent and the voucher to be distributed will be mentioned in the communication sent by DBS Bank India Limited (“DBS Bank”).
Offer Period: 23rd September 2019 to 31st October 2019
Minimum Transaction Value: Minimum amount / value per transaction of INR 500 debit card spend on bigbasket web / app will be mentioned in the communication sent. Customer simply needs to spend the amount as mentioned in the communication to receive the bigbasket voucher.
- The offer is valid for only select digibank bigbasket debit card customers to whom the formal offer communication is sent via a SMS on their registered mobile number or email on their registered email address.
- A customer would be eligible for only the offer which was communicated to them by DBS Bank.
- Each customer will get a bigbasket voucher worth INR 250 only once during the offer period.
Customer will get the offer only when all transactions are complete. All purchase transactions on POS / e-POS (i.e. transactions at merchant outlets and online transactions) made using the digibank bigbasket debit card during the Offer Period on bigbasket App / web except below exceptions:
- Non bigbasket debit card transactions.
- Any transaction to purely fund a digibank or any other wallet (e.g. PayTM, PayUMoney, Mobikik, Citrus, Airtel Money etc.)
- Cash withdrawals at ATMs or DBS Bank branches, fuel payment, tax payments, insurance or mutual fund purchase will not be considered as a spend for this offer.
- Fund transfers to other account.
- In-app transactions (Recharge, Bill Payment, QR Code Payment, UPI).
- Online gaming websites.
- Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned / disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer.
- DBS Bank may request bills and related proof of purchase, the failure to present this may lead to disqualification.
- The bigbasket voucher of INR 250 will be distributed within 90 days after expiry of the offer period to all eligible customers on best effort basis.
- The offer is not transferable and non-negotiable.
- DBS Bank shall not be obliged to make any public announcements to intimate the successful Cardholders about the cash voucher under the offer.
- Customer will not be entitled for bigbasket voucher on eligible transactions if your digiSavings account is blocked or closed before bigbasket voucher is distributed.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the Customer and DBS Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
Other Terms and Conditions
- DBS Bank reserves the right to modify / alter all or any of the terms applicable to the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. DBS Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- In case of all matters relating to the offer including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the offer or eligibility of any Customer, DBS Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on Customer in all respects.
- Any person taking the advantage of this offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholders shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- The terms and conditions governing the offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Debit Card issued by DBS Bank.
- The offer by DBS Bank is subject to applicable laws and regulatory guidelines / regulations and as per bank's extant guidelines from time to time.
- DBS Bank reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- General Terms and Conditions on Debit Card are applicable.
- Any dispute relating to the offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.