Water Bill Payment
Water Bill Payment
In India, the local municipal entities supply water to societies and independent homes. To ensure its uniform supply, you must pay your water bills on time. Like most other utility bills, you can pay this one online too. At digibank by DBS, we enable you to pay all your bills on time, before the pay by date. You may even opt for automatic bill payments and set up billers for various utility bills, including water bills.
Online Water Bill Payment – Process and Options
You can pay your water bills conveniently by following simple steps on the digibank Mobile Application. Currently, you can set up billers only via the digibank app. After the first bill is paid and the biller is set up, you can make payments on both the digibank mobile application and through your digibank net banking account. Here are the steps.
- Log in to your digibank by DBS mobile application by entering your username and password. You may also use facial scanning or fingerprint technology available on most of the internet-enabled smartphones to log in.
- Locate the Pay Bills Tab on the the home page of the app and select 'Pay A New Bill'. The various utility bill providers such as Electricity, Mobile, Landline, Broadband, Water etc., will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on 'Water' to see the list of billers in your state and select the appropriate biller from the list.
- Input your consumer number, which you can find on the physical or online Water Bill and add an optional nickname for your Water biller before proceeding to the next page.
- Assess your billing details, including your name, electricity bill consumer number, the bill amount, and the due date. If you wish to get future bill notifications, select the option and click on next.
- You will be redirected to the digibank payment page, where you can select the option to enable auto payments for upcoming water bills. Select the option and click on 'Pay Bills'.
- Review and confirm your payment details and wait for the bank to authenticate the transaction.
- Your water bill will be paid, and the biller and digibank will notify you of the same on your registered mobile number.
Types of Billers
There are two types of billers: presentment type and payment type.
In this type of biller, the bill is presented on your digibank by DBS mobile application to view online. Upon registering a presentment type biller, your details are sent to that biller. Whenever your bill is generated, you can access it on the app itself and make the payment. It takes digibank by DBS approximately four weeks or one bill payment cycle to complete the registration process for presentment billers.
With this biller, you can register yourself immediately and make the payments instantaneously. Some bills are presented online, or you may have to enter the bill amount to make the payment.
Download the digibank by DBS app to complete seamless water bill payments online.
Do More, Live More with the Unbank
Open Instant digibank Savings Account in just a few minutes.
Fill your details and complete KYC.
Activate your digibank savings account.
Frequently Asked Questions
The payment will be processed three days before the bill due date. Ensure you have a sufficient balance in your account for a successful payment process.
You can check the status of your payment displayed under the 'Pay Bills' sections on both the digibank by DBS platform and the water bill payment platform.
If your funds are deducted, but the payment fails, we will automatically refund the deducted sums to your bank account on the back end.