Tata Power Bill Payments Online – The Procedure
You can pay your Tata Power Bills online for the first time via the digibank mobile application, as you can set up the biller via the app. Once the biller is set up, you can pay your bill through the mobile app or the digibank internet banking portal.
- Log in to your digibank by DBS mobile application on your internet-enabled smartphone and click on Pay Bills, which will take you to the bill payment page.
- Select 'Electricity' from a drop-down menu on the Bill Payment Page, which will populate the biller list.
- Select Tata Power as the biller, add your consumer number (also known as contract account number) mentioned on the physical or online Tata Power bill and an optional biller nickname. Click on Continue.
- You will be able to see the billing details, including your and your biller’s name, consumer number, the due date and the amount due. You also have the option to get notified for future bills on this page, after which you can click on 'Next'.
- The digibank account and biller will be auto-selected. Here, you can enable auto-pay for upcoming Tata Power Bills and click on 'Pay Bill'.
- Review and confirm your payment details and wait for the payment to be processed.
- Once the payment is processed, you will get an SMS alert from digibank and Tata Power on your Registered Mobile Number. Tata Power will also be added as a biller to your biller list.
That's it! Your Tata Power Bill Payment will be completed. By setting up billers and selecting auto-payments, you can ensure you never miss paying your bills. Moreover, the bills will be automatically paid just three days before the pay-by-date.
Complete your Tata Power bill payment in just a few minutes via digibank by DBS.
Download digibank Now