MSEB Bill Payment
MSEB Bill Payment
MSEB Bill payments made easy with digibank by DBS
Paying utility bills is easier than ever. Now you need not stand in long lines at electricity board offices to pay your bills. You can pay your MSEB Bill (Maharashtra State Electricity Board Bill) online with digibank instantly. Pay your MSEB Bill from the comfort of your house in just a few clicks.
Steps To Pay MSEB Bill Online With digibank
- Log in to your digibank by DBS mobile application with your User ID and password or Fingerprint/Face ID and Select 'Pay Bills'.
- Under 'Pay A New Bill', you will find all the utilities, such as Electricity, Landline, Broadband, etc., listed. Select 'Electricity' and search for MSEB from the biller list.
- Enter your Consumer Number and add a nickname for the MSEB biller (optional) for future reference and click on continue. You can find the consumer number on the online or physical MSEB bill.
- The app will fetch your bill details and show you the amount due, biller name (MSEB in this case), your name, consumer number, and due date. On the same page, you can enable future bill notifications, after which you can click on 'next'.
- On the next page, your digibank Savings Account and chosen biller – MSEB, will be auto-selected. You can also enable auto-pay for subsequent MSEB bills on this page. The details of your subsequent MSEB Bills will be automatically generated if you choose this option, and you will not have to set up MSEB as a biller again.
- You can now click on pay bills and confirm the payment details. The app will authenticate and complete the payment.
- You can now view the bill payment details, including the payment date, reference ID, etc.
- You will also receive an SMS alert and e-mail notification confirming the payment.
Note that you can currently set up billers only via the digibank app. Once the biller is set up, you can make payments via the app, online banking portal and digibank wallets, too, if permitted by the biller.
Download the digibank app and pay all your utility bills instantly!
Do More, Live More with the Unbank
Open Instant digibank Savings Account in just a few minutes.
Fill your details and complete KYC.
Activate your digibank savings account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Keep the following information handy when making an MSEB Bill payment online:
- Consumer Number
- Building Unit Number
- The registered mobile number of the consumer
There is no convenience fee on MSEB bills of up to INR 2500 paid via Master, Visa, RuPay or other bank credit and debit cards. The MSEB board levies a nominal convenience fee for online bill payments for bill amounts exceeding INR 2500.
It usually takes two working days to process an MSEB Bill payment request. And hence, it is advisable to make the MSEB bill payment two days before its due date.
In case of a partial payment, you will have to bear delayed payment charges and line disconnection as per the MSEDCL (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) guidelines.
You can pay your MSEB bill online even after the pay-by-date. However, you will have to bear a delayed payment charge. Also, as per the MSEDCL guidelines, if the bill amount is high and unpaid, MSEB may disconnect your electricity supply until the bill is paid partially or in whole.