BSNL Bill Payment
BSNL Bill Payment
Pay all your BSNL Bills online
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has been providing telecom services since the year 2000. As a government-owned entity, BSNL is the largest telecom provider in India. BSNL provides Landline, Broadband, Fiber to the Home (FTTH), Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi), and Cellular Services. The telecom provider also offers the facility to pay bills online.
BSNL Bill Payment with digibank By DBS
With digibank by DBS, you can pay a wide variety of utility bills online – from landline and mobile bills to electricity, gas, and broadband bills. You can link your digibank Savings Account to various billers and also enable auto payments of all subsequent bills. Simply register the respective utility billers on the digibank by DBS mobile application to ease your bill payments. In the case of presentment type billers, it may take up to four weeks to complete the registration process.
Types of BSNL Bill Payment
Whether it is the BSNL landline bill, mobile bill, or broadband bill, you can pay all your bills online through the digibank by DBS App and Internet banking portal. You first need to set up the biller through the digibank app, after which you can make payments either through the app or the internet banking website.
BSNL Bill Payment with digibank – The Steps
- Log in to your digibank by DBS mobile application.
- Select 'Pay Bills' and tap on the 'Pay A New Bill' tab, where you will see the various utility bill providers in India, i.e., Electricity, Landline, Broadband, etc.
- Select the appropriate BSNL bill you need to pay from 'Landline', 'Broadband', and 'Mobile' from the biller list.
- Enter your BSNL landline number, mobile number, or Broadband ID. You will also see a second tab that allows you to add a nickname for the biller.
- Next, you will be redirected to a new page displaying your name, BSNL consumer number, due date, and bill amount. Enter these details and click on 'next'. On this page, you also get the option to enable future bill notifications before the 'next' tab.
- On a new page, your digibank Savings Account and the chosen biller, i.e., BSNL will be auto-selected. This page also allows you to enable auto-pay for future BSNL Bill Payments.
- Click on 'pay bills' and confirm your payment details. The app authenticates and completes the payment and adds BSNL as a biller to your biller list, which you can conveniently select for future BSNL bill payments.
- Check the bill payment details, including the payment date, reference ID, etc.
After successful bill payment, you will receive an SMS alert and e-mail notification confirming the payment. You may enable the standing instructions option to auto-pay your bills on time. You can log into your Savings Account to check if your bill payment is completed.
Download the digibank by DBS app to pay your BSNL Bills.
Do More, Live More with the Unbank
Open Instant digibank Savings Account in just a few minutes.
Fill your details and complete KYC.
Activate your digibank savings account.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can pay your bill on the BSNL website, on the mobile app and using digital and UPI payment wallets.
You can pay your Landline/Broadband bill, Mobile Postpaid Bill and more.
You can enable auto-payments on the respective payment method. Your postpaid bill amount will be deducted automatically before the due date.
Yes, you can view your bills on payment apps once you register your mobile number.