Digital Savings Account
At a Glance
Opening a bank account by visiting the bank is now a thing of the past. Thanks to the digibank by DBS Savings Account, you can now open your account from any corner of the world. Just download the digibank by DBS app and get started.
What is a Digital Savings Account?
digibank by DBS’ Digital Savings Account bank account is a unique bank account that you can open online. The account is entirely digital, akin to carrying your bank in your pocket. You can access this account on your internet-enabled smartphone and conduct a wide range of banking transactions.
Features and Benefits
- Access your Digital Savings Account, any place, any time, with digibank internet and mobile banking.
- Earn attractive interest rates on your digital Savings Account deposits.
- Get a free international ATM-cum-debit card and cheque book.
- Choose from individual or joint accounts and assign nominees.
- Make Hassle-free remittances to foreign accounts with minimum to no paperwork.
- Enjoy exclusive privileges and benefits on the debit card linked to your digital Savings Account.
How to Open a Digital Savings Account?
- Download the digibank by DBS mobile application on your smartphone or visit the digibank by DBS website and scan the QR Code on your phone to download the app.
- Provide the relevant personal details in the digital Savings Account opening form.
- Attach scanned copies of your ID and address proof, e.g., PAN Card, Aadhaar Number etc., for completion of KYC process.
digibank by DBS will get in touch with you for the completion of KYC (Know Your Customer) process.
Do More, Live More with the Unbank
Open Instant digibank Savings Account in just a few minutes.
Fill your details and complete KYC.
Activate your digibank savings account.
Frequently Asked Questions
As per the terms and conditions set by digibank, you must maintain a monthly average balance of at least INR 5000. Failure to do so may attract penalties.
Yes, as a digibank customer, you get preferential facilities when it comes to obtaining various types of loans like home loans, personal loans, and auto loans.
The international debit card allows free ATM withdrawals at DBS ATMs. You can also withdraw funds from non-DBS ATMs up to a prescribed number of times. Avail offers on shopping, travel, dining, utilities, wellness brands etc., with your digibank debit card.
You can conveniently transfer money via UPI, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
digibank offers competitive interest rates on deposits. Interest rates are as per RBI regulations and are subject to change from time to time.