E PAN Card Download
A detailed guide on how to download e-PAN Card online
- You can download the electronic format of your PAN Card online.
- You can download the PAN Card from the e-filing, NSDL, or UTIISTL websites.
- You will need either the acknowledgment number or the PAN number to download.
- You can freely download PAN within 30 days of application.
- e-PAN makes it easier to store your PAN Card on your phone.
The Income Tax Department of India enables you to download a digital copy of your PAN Card. An individual or a company can visit the Income Tax e-filing, the National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL), or the UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited (UTIISTL) websites to download the e-PAN Card. Here is a detailed, step-wise guide on how to download e-PAN Card.
PAN Download from the e-Filing Website
- Go to the e-filing portal of the Income Tax Department.
- Click on ‘Instant E-PAN’ on the homepage.
- Select ‘Check Status/Download PAN’ and click on ‘Continue.’
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Number and Click on ‘Continue.’
- Enter the One-time Password (OTP) sent on your registered mobile number, provided at the time of the PAN Card application, and linked to your Aadhaar Card.
At this stage, you can download the e-PAN or check your PAN application status.
Open Savings Account
in 3 easy steps
Aadhar Card + PAN Card + Video KYC
= Account opened!
PAN Download from the (NSDL) Website
- Visit the Tax Information Network (TIN)-NSDL portal.
- Under ‘PAN – New Facilities,’ click on ‘Download e-PAN.’
- Enter the ‘Acknowledgement Number’ and ‘Date of Birth / Incorporation / Formation’ in the new tab.
- Enter the captcha code, click on ‘Submit,’ and download the PDF.
- The PDF is password-protected, with the password being your ‘Date of Birth / Incorporation/ Formation.’
How To Download PAN Card with PAN Number?
- Select the ‘PAN’ after clicking on ‘Download e-PAN.’
- Enter the PAN Number, Aadhaar Number (if you are an individual applicant), ‘Date of Birth / Incorporation / Formation.’
- Enter the captcha code, click on ‘Submit,’ enter the OTP for PAN Card download.
PAN Card Download from the UTIITSL Website
- Click on ‘PAN Card Services’ on the On the UTIITSL website homepage and select ‘Download e-PAN.’
- Enter your PAN Number, the Month & Year of (Date of Birth / Incorporation / Agreement / Partnership or Trust Deed / Formation of Body of Individuals / Association of Persons).
- Enter the captcha code flashing on the screen and click on submit.
- You will receive a link on the registered mobile number via SMS or email.
- Click on the link, enter the OTP received on the mobile number for PAN Card download online.
Once you apply for the e-PAN Card, you can track your applications using the relevant reference numbers sent on your registered email ID or mobile number. If you have completed your PAN application in the last 30 days, you can download the e-PAN Card free of cost. However, if you request a PAN Card after a month of completing the application, you must pay a nominal fee of INR 8.26, including taxes.
e-PAN makes it easier to store your PAN Card on your phone. The digital e-PAN Card also comes in handy when you need to complete various banking and non-banking processes like completing e-KYCs, filing Income Tax Returns, opening Demat accounts, etc. The e-PAN also reduced the hassles of carrying or losing your physical PAN Card.
Would you like to explore more benefits of digibank by DBS? Download the app and start investing. Also, open your savings account with us.
*Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only. We recommend you get in touch with your income tax advisor or CA for expert advice.