Airport Lounge Access Debit Cards
Access select domestic airport lounges in India with digibank Debit Cards
- Most banks in India provide airport lounge access Debit Cards
- You can get complimentary services, including free wi-fi and meals with lounge access Debit Cards.
- You generally have to pay a nominal fee of INR 25 to enjoy these services.
- The number of swipes you get per quarter depends on the type of card you have.
- You can swipe your digibank Visa Debit Card at select airports in India.
Do you often travel for work? Do you love travelling for leisure? If yes, you may often find yourself at airports. In India, you need to arrive at airports almost 2 hours before the scheduled flight. If you are lucky, you can get done with your check-in and security formalities within thirty minutes. How then can you spend the rest of the time? The answer is comfortably, at airport lounges. But to access the airport lounge, you need airport lounge access Debit Cards. Let us learn more about them in this article.
Debit Cards With Lounge Access
Debit Cards with lounge access is a complimentary facility you get on your visa, master, and other Debit Cards. It allows you to enter select airport lounges where you can enjoy certain complementary services until your flight begins boarding passengers. These services differ from one airport to another and usually include free wi-fi, packed or buffet meals, beverages (complementary and/or paid), and access to workstations for laptops and charging points.
digibank Debit Card Lounge Access – Features and Benefits
Some of the basic features and benefits of digibank Debit Cards with lounge access are as under
- You can enjoy Debit Card lounge access facilities on digibank’s Visa Signature and Visa Infinite Cards.
- Digibank Prime Account holders will also be provided with this facility on the upcoming EMT Signature Card.
- You must swipe your lounge access Debit Card and pay a nominal fee of up to INR 25 to enter the lounge.
- You can utilise this facility at only select airports in India.
- You must check the details of the airports accepting the digibank Visa Cards on the Visa website.
- You can get the Debit Card lounge access facility without spending any specific minimum amount on your card.
- Airport lounges are typically open 24x7, so you can enter them using your free lounge access Debit Cards anytime and enjoy the services.
Things to Remember
- Depending on the Debit Card you have, you may swipe your card once, twice, or thrice per quarter.
- If you have not used up your quarterly quotas in case of cards with multiple swipes per quarter, you may swipe the same card twice or thrice in the same month.
- If you miss swiping your card in a given quarter, you may not carry forward or roll over the unused swipes into the next quarter.
- You may swipe the card only at airports in India, at both the domestic and international terminals.
- If you run out of your monthly or quarterly quota of lounge access, you can still swipe your card by paying the applicable charges and enjoy the lounge facilities.
Lounge Access Debit Cards are ideal for people with erratic travel times. Whether you need to fly early in the morning or late at night, you can spend some time at your airport lounge and enjoy the complimentary services, the charges of which are borne by your bank.
Download digibank today to experience the benefits of digital savings account.
*Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only. We recommend you get in touch with your income tax advisor or CA for expert advice.