Best Mutual Funds Apps
Start your financial planning journey with a mutual fund investment app
Mutual fund apps are convenient and handy. You can:
- Track the market, analyse funds and invest in mutual funds at the same place
- Link your bank account and pay for investments directly
- Get insights into the market with expert opinions at your fingertips
Mutual funds have emerged as a popular investment tool among individual investors. But you already know this because you’re here to find out how you can invest in mutual funds.
If not, here’s a refresher on why you should invest in a mutual fund: Mutual funds are an investment option that allows individuals to invest their money in an expertly curated portfolio. Dedicated fund managers will take care of the funds and invest them in equities or fixed-income securities with the aim of giving investors the best results.
There is more than one way to start investing in mutual funds. Of all the options, mutual fund apps have been a game-changer for investors. These apps have made it convenient to click and invest from anywhere. Let us look at some of the benefits of using mobile apps for mutual fund investments.
Benefits of mutual funds app
Mutual fund apps bring the whole market to the palm of your hand. Here are a few benefits of a mutual fund app:
- All in one: With mutual fund investment apps, you can track the market, browse hundreds of options and invest through your smartphone. You can also link your bank account and quickly start investing.
- Easy to use: Mutual fund investment apps are designed to make the experience simple. You can navigate through multiple schemes, compare their performance and choose one that works for you.
- Accessible from anywhere: Mutual fund apps allow you to start investing anytime, anywhere.
- Paperless: Most banks or AMCs give you the option to upload scanned documents for KYC or other verification. This makes your investment completely paperless.
- Research-ready: Would you like to stay ahead on the latest updates or financial news? Some of the best mutual fund apps bring you daily news alerts, insights and research. Are you always wondering which fund is best for you? With a good app, you can view all scheme-related information to make an informed choice.
Mutual fund apps are available for both android and iOs users. They can be used as soon as your KYC verification is complete.
Why digibank by DBS for mutual funds
There are many mutual fund apps available on the app store. Why should you choose digibank? What sets digibank by DBS apart from other mutual funds apps is that it gives you a tailor-made experience. Here are a few features and benefits you wouldn’t want to miss out:
- Free to use: There are no transaction fees for your investments. Your mutual funds account is free for life.
- Spoilt for choice: digibank offers you more than 250 mutual funds to choose from.
- Expert insights: The app offers expert financial insights and research to guide you through your investment process. Stay ahead of the game with expert opinions, daily alerts and newsletters.
- Adjust your risk level: digibank helps you choose mutual funds that are in line with your risk appetite. This is a feature few other mutual fund apps give you.
- Mutual funds for you: With digibank, you can make quick decisions for investments because we will suggest a curated list of funds that suits your investment goals.
Mutual fund apps have made investments more comfortable than ever. At the click of a button, you can now buy or sell mutual funds at any time. Investment in mutual funds is now more personalised, and the best investment options are just a click away.
Would you like to explore more benefits of digibank by DBS? Download the app and start investing!
*Disclaimer: digibank offers Mutual Funds that are instant, paperless, signatureless – even transaction fee-less! What’s more? You get to choose from 250+ Mutual Funds across 15 top-performing asset management companies. So why wait? Login to digibank (app or internet banking) and start investing in a flash with instant Mutual Funds on digibank.
Read up more on Mutual Funds here.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully before investing.