Pay for IVF Costs in India with easy Personal Loans
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) is a way to conceive babies for women struggling with infertility.
- Women undergoing IVF may have to go through multiple cycles, making it a costly affair.
- You can secure a Personal Loan for IVF in India.
- Personal loans are paperless, and lenders approve and disburse the loan amount swiftly.
- Banks do not levy any end-use restrictions on the loan amount.
It is a fact that many couples struggle with conception and infertility. Presently, infertility affects more than 15% of the reproductive-aged population worldwide. But thanks to medical advancements, fertility issues can be resolved, and In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) is one way to do so. However, IVF treatment costs can be significantly high. But you can pay for the IVF costs in India with Personal Loans. Read on to know more.
What is IVF?
In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) is a complex medical procedure of combining a woman's eggs with a man's sperm in a petri dish in a lab. The combination of the egg and sperm forms an embryo which is then implanted into a uterus. With IVF fertility treatment, couples struggling with infertility stand a chance to conceive a child. It is an expensive and invasive procedure. However, the assisted reproductive technology (ART) of IVF is the most effective fertility treatment, with substantial success rates.
What is IVF Cost?
For IVF to be successful, you may have to go through multiple IVF cycles. In India, each IVF cycle costs between INR 2.5 Lakh to INR 4 lakhs. Inevitably the cost multiplies with every cycle, making IVF very expensive. However, there is hope in the form of Personal Loans to bear IVF costs in India.
Benefits of Personal Loan for IVF Costs
- Personal Loans are unsecured and collateral-free loans. Therefore, you need not pledge any mortgage against the loan.
- Paperless documentation of Personal Loans gives you one less thing to worry about when you are preoccupied with constantly preparing for your procedure.
- Applicants with high credit scores exceeding 600 points can get the loan approved and disbursed within the shortest timeframe.
- You can use the Personal Loan for IVF to pay for other expenses like medical tests related to fertility treatment, expensive injections, etc.
- Get loans of up to 15 lakhs and enjoy competitive Personal Loan interest rates, with flexible tenures from a year to 5 years.
- Repay the loan in easy and budget-friendly Equated Monthly Instalments.
- Utilise the Personal Loan amount to finance post-IVF treatments as there are no end-use restrictions on using the funds from the loan.
Eligibility & Documentation for Personal Loans for IVF Costs
- Nationality: Resident Indians
- Age group: 21- 60 years at the time of loan repayment.
- Income: Salaried and Self-Employed with a minimum net monthly income of INR 20,000.
- Credit Score: 600+ out of a potential 900
- Documents: Scanned copies of PAN Card, ID, Address, and Income Proof
Per statistical data from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), about 10% to 15% of couples in India face fertility issues. With unhealthy lifestyles and work stress, fertility issues may be on the rise. The bitter truth is that the need for IVF will only increase. If you are planning to undergo IVF ensure you consider a Personal Loan to pay for IVF costs.
Download the digibank mobile app on your smartphone. Launch the app and click on the "Get Personal Loan" link on the login page.
*Disclaimer: This article is for information only. We recommend you get in touch with your income tax advisor or CA for expert advice.