Plastic Surgery Cost in India
Pay for plastic surgery costs in India with the help of Personal Loans
- Many people opt for cosmetic or plastic surgery to improve their looks or fix physical deformities.
- Cosmetic surgery procedures are expensive and not covered under health insurance.
- Personal Loan is an ideal funding option to pay for Plastic surgery costs.
- Get paperless loans with instant approval and disbursal
- A healthy credit score of 600+ improves your chances of getting a Personal Loan sanctioned.
Plastic surgery is a type of procedure that involves the restoration, reconstruction, or alteration of the human body. Also known as cosmetic surgery, this invasive medical procedure can be classified into two types – reconstructive surgery (which involves hand surgery, microsurgery, acid and burn treatments, etc.) and cosmetic or aesthetic surgery. Since plastic surgery is typically considered an aesthetic procedure, it involves high costs. However, you can bear expenses associated with Plastic surgery with the help of Personal Loans. This article explains plastic surgery costs in India and how you can obtain a Personal Loan to finance it.
How Much Does a Plastic Surgery Cost in India?
With its affordable costs associated with cosmetic surgeries, India has witnessed a boom in medical tourism in the last few years. Plastic surgery costs 30-50% lower in India, compared to most developed countries. One can undergo plastic surgery procedures like hair transplant, tummy tuck, breast reduction and breast lift. They can also undergo surgical procedures like liposuction and rhinoplasty, known commonly as a nose job. Plastic surgery costs primarily depend on the type of cosmetic procedure you undergo.
Plastic surgery can sometimes be critical, especially in the case of burn victims and victims of acid attacks. Such tragic accidents can leave a person completely disfigured. The estimated cost for these procedures depends on various factors. Cosmetic surgeons and plastic surgeons in India may charge anywhere between INR 10,000 to INR 200,000 per sitting. The cost also multiplies based on material cost, surgeon fees, room costs, follow-up appointment costs, etc. Thankfully, Personal Loans can help finance your cosmetic makeover.
Personal Loan for Plastic Surgery Cost – Features & Benefits
- Personal loans are unsecured loans, so you do not have to provide any collateral to avail them.
- Documentation requirements for Personal Loans are minimal, and the loan application is verified and approved quickly.
- Funds are disbursed in your savings account with 4 to 48 hours, depending on your existing relationship with the lending bank.
- You can use the sanctioned amount for any purpose, without any end-use restrictions, including paying for plastic surgery cost in India.
- You can apply for loans of up to INR 15 lakhs depending on your eligibility and the lender’s policy. Your eligibility depends on several factors like your age, income, credit score etc.
Eligibility for Personal Loans for Plastic Surgery Costs
- Indian residents within the age group of 21-60 years (at the time of final EMI repayment) are eligible for Personal Loans.
- Salaried and self-employed individuals with a minimum net monthly income of INR 20,000.
- Applicants must show a minimum credit score of 600 and above to be eligible for Personal Loans.
Plastic surgery in India may be a leisurely or necessary expense. You can pay for plastic surgery costs in India with the help of Personal Loans. Ensure you research the various factors and costs associated with plastic surgery before undergoing treatment and sending your Personal Loan application.
Download the digibank mobile app on your smartphone. Launch the app and click on the "Get Personal Loan" link on the login page
*Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only. We recommend you get in touch with your income tax advisor or CA for expert advice.