Check Personal Loan Status Effortlessly
Conveniently check Personal Loan status online
- Personal Loans prove helpful during financial emergencies
- You can easily track the status of your Personal Loan application.
- To check the Personal Loan status online, you can visit the lender's website.
- Visiting the bank is the only offline way to check your loan status.
- You can also call the customer service helpline of the bank or send an email.
Have you applied for a Personal Loan to finance your dream plan? Are you wondering whether the loan is approved? If yes, you can conveniently check the status of your Personal Loan application. This way, you stay updated on how your loan application is proceeding. You can check your Personal Loan Status online as well as offline by following simple steps. Read on to know more.
Check Personal Loan Status Online
The easiest and swiftest way to track your Personal Loan status is via online mediums. Lenders, especially banks, where all operations occur digitally, allow you to track the application status of your loan online on their internet and mobile banking platforms. Here are the steps:
- Visit the lender website and locate the 'track status of your loan application' tab on the Home Page.
- Enter the identification number for your loan, which could differ from one lender to another. It could be the loan application reference number, your mobile number, date of birth and name, etc.
- Once you enter the details, you will be able to check the Personal Loan Status instantly.
Online Loan Portal – Features
The top banks of the country have provisions of online portals exclusively to administer and manage loans. Applicants can make use of these portals to track their loan application status.
- You can view the loan status anytime by entering the reference details mentioned earlier.
- You can Check the 'Download' section to access all your statements and certificates.
- You can use the portal to make EMIs payments, even pre-close your loan before the stipulated tenure.
- You can update your profile and contact information.
- You can check out the latest loan offers on the portal.
Check Personal Loan Status Offline
Applicants may also choose to track the status offline. Here, you must visit the bank branch office where you applied for the loan. Ensure you have all the necessary details, like photocopies of your application, reference number, and valid identity proof documents for the bank executives to confirm your identity. The executive will then check your application in the bank's system and inform you of the Personal Loan Status.
Check Personal Loan Status via Customer Service
You can get loan status by getting in touch with the customer care department of the bank. You can reach out to the customer care helpline of the bank in two ways – via email or phone. You can call the toll-free number of the bank and provide your loan reference number to check the status. Alternatively, you can also write an email with your loan application details. Most lenders typically respond within 24 to 48 hours.
By regularly tracking your Personal Loan status, you can be ready for the upcoming processes. Typically, you will not need to bother with loan tracking since many lenders today approve and disburse Personal Loans within 24-48 hours. However, it always helps to know about the necessary processes involved with loan applications.
Download the digibank mobile app on your smartphone. Launch the app and click on the "Get Personal Loan" link on the login page.
*Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only. We recommend you get in touch with your income tax advisor or CA for expert advice.