Instant Loan Without Documents
Get instant Personal Loans without documentation or income proof
- Personal Loans are unsecured, collateral-free loans.
- A good CIBIL or credit score can help you get instant Personal Loans without documents.
- Your loan eligibility increases if you have no outstanding debts and a low debt-to-income ratio.
- You can utilise the funds from the Personal Loan to pay for all kinds of expenses.
- You can complete the loan application process online on the website of the lender.
While applying for a loan of any type, your lender typically asks you to provide some security, also known as collateral. However, with Personal Loans, the lender grants you the loan amount without asking for any collateral or other form of financial security. It is no wonder that Personal Loans are referred to as unsecured loans. Find out how you can get a Personal Loan without income proof or other documents.
Secure Easy Personal Loan without Documents
Here are three things to do to get an Instant Personal Loan without documents.
Approach your existing bank
Your best chance to get an instant Personal Loan is to approach the bank with which you have an existing relationship. This relationship of trust is cultivated over time – with the way you maintain balances, create deposits with the bank, and utilise its services. When you have a long-standing relationship, the bank has access to your financial habits, which allows it to expedite the application process and disburse funds quickly.
Ensure you have a good CIBIL Score
A good CIBIL Score indicates your credit repayment behaviour. It showcases how regularly you have repaid your loans or credit cards debts. A good credit score of 600+ points increases your chances of securing a loan without documents. You can build your credit scores by repaying loan EMIs and credit card debt on time. Avoid defaulting on EMI and debt repayment as it can hamper the loan approval process.
Check your Debt-to-Income Ratio
Lenders also consider your debt-to-income ratio while approving Personal Loans without documents. If your existing debts are greater than your monthly income, lenders may not consider you creditworthy, which affects the outcome of the loan application. As such, you should ensure that your debt-to-income ratio is less than 50%.
Features and Benefits of a Personal Loan
- Unlike home loans, car loans or business loans, a Personal Loan is versatile and can be used to fund expenses like planning a vacation, paying for a wedding, buying consumer goods, etc.
- You do not need to inform the bank about how you intend to use the funds from the loan.
- You can enjoy flexible loan repayment tenures lasting from 12 to 60 months.
- Banks do not ask for collateral, making the Personal Loans without Documents process entirely hassle-free.
- The eligibility criteria are simple too – you should be an Indian above 21 years of age and can be salaried or self-employed.
- You can send out the loan application online by submitting soft copies of your ID and address proof documents with your filled loan application form.
Get Instant Personal Loans with digibank
If you wish to apply for an instant Personal Loan without documents, visit the digibank by DBS website. Fill the online form on the Personal Loan page and attach soft copies of your ID and address proof documents for KYC purposes. Ensure you fit our eligibility criteria to get fast-track Personal Loan disbursements and affordable EMI repayment options.
Download the digibank by DBS app to get started.
*Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only. We recommend you get in touch with your income tax advisor or CA for expert advice.