Credit Card Payments
Credit Card Payments
Make credit card payments online with ease via digibank by DBS
Now you can manage and pay your credit card bills with ease with the digibank by DBS Mobile App—an innovative and quick way to make multiple credit card payments within a few clicks. digibank by DBS enables smooth and swift credit card payments online in seconds.
Credit Card Payment via digibank by DBS App
- Login to your digibank by DBS Mobile App by entering your username and password.
- Click on the ‘Pay Bills’ Option on the home page of the App, which takes you to the ‘Bill Payment’ page.
- Select the Card Card Option under Bill Payments.
- You will find a list of banks and credit card providers, from which you have to select the applicable creditor. You may also use the search bar on the page to type in the name of the credit card providing bank/company.
- Next, you need to enter your 16-digit card number and name as embossed on the card. You may add a nickname for the card if your like in the next tab on the same page and click on continue. Your credit card details will be successfully added to the system.
- You will have completed the steps to set up the creditor. You can continue to the new page, where you must enter the credit card amount your wish to pay and click on ‘pay bill’ and ‘confirm’. You must select NEFT as the preferred fund transfer option for credit card bill payments.
- Your payment will be completed, and you will see a reference ID and payment date on the final page.
Once the payment is processed and completed, you can check your digibank by DBS Savings Account for the sums debited towards the payment. You can also pay subsequent bills from the same creditor in future by storing their details in the digibank by DBS App. You may set up the billers on the digibank by DBS Mobile App only. Once done, you can make payments via the App or the internet banking platform. You may also pay your Credit Card bills at digibank by DBS ATMs and or via digibank by DBS cheques.
We recommend that you pay your credit card bills at least 3-4 days before the payment date since it may take time to update the payment details on the back end.
Make credit card payments instantly and seamlessly with digibank by DBS
Do More, Live More with the Unbank
Open Instant digibank Savings Account in just a few minutes.
Fill your details and complete KYC.
Activate your digibank savings account.
Frequently Asked Questions
All credit card payments made through NEFT are processed in half-hour batches. So, you can expect your payment to be processed between 8:00 am to 4:30 pm on all working days, including Saturdays. If you make payment post the regular working hours of the bank, the payment will be processed the following day. However, the issuing bank may take a little longer to reflect the payment in your account. Thus, it is best to make credit card payments three days before the due date to avoid penalties.
No, there is no maximum limit to processing credit card payments. However, you can only make transactions up to INR 5 lakhs using your mobile banking app.
No, there are no additional charges associated with credit card payments online.