500Please enter only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, @!?$&-()’,. /
Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Supreme
At a Glance
We all want to ensure that our loved ones have a comfortable life and secured future. We all thrive to provide happiness and security to our family. We want to make sure they are never short in terms of financial resources to live the life of their dreams, thereby providing a strong 'foundation' of financial security for them. Presenting Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Supreme Plan (UIN: 110N160V02), an insurance plan that provides financial protection to your family and offers you the flexibility to choose the plan that suits your need.
Features and Benefits
- Flexibility to choose from below options:
- Life Option
- Life Plus Option
- Life Income
- Credit Protect
- Option for Whole Life coverage (till age 100 years) 1
- Flexibility to receive death benefit payout as a Lumpsum or Income (up to 60 months) or both
- Option to Increase cover at Important milestones with Life stage option2
- Option to increase Sum Assured through top-ups2
- Inbuilt payor Accelerator benefit that advances 50% of Basic Sum Assured in event of a Terminal illness diagnosis
- Option to get Income payouts at age 55, 60 or 65 onwards for a peaceful life3
- Option to avail medical second opinion / personal medial case management#
- Flexibility to choose Policy Term and Premium Paying Term
- Lower premium rate for Female lives
- Enhance your protection with Optional Riders4
- Tax benefits, as per the applicable Income Tax laws5
In case of death of the life assured for an in-force policy (all due premiums have been paid), the death benefit payable to the nominee is as outlined below:
Life/Life Plus/Life income options -
- 1.25 x Single Premium or Death Benefit multiple(1) x Annualized Premium(2);
- 105% of Total Premiums Paid (excluding loading for modal premiums) up to date of death; or
- An absolute amount assured to be paid on death (3)
In case of death of the life assured during the Grace Period but before the payment of the premium then due, the policy will still be valid and the benefits shall be paid after deductions of the said unpaid premium and also the balance premium(s), if any, falling due from the date of death and before the next policy anniversary. In case of death of the life assured after a valid claim under the Payor accelerator benefit, the above benefit payable on death would be reduced by the amount already paid under Payor accelerator benefit
(1) Death Benefit multiple is 7 in case of Life Option and 11 in case of Life Plus and Life income option
(2) in aggregate for Base SA and all tranches of Additional Sum Assured
(3) The absolute amount assured to be paid on death is the Effective Sum Assured applicable as on the date of death
The “Base SA” of the policy would be the sum of the amount payable as lump sum and discounted value of the income stream, as computed using the discount factor mentioned above as at policy inception.
“Annualized Premium” shall be the premium payable in a year under a non-single pay option chosen by the policyholder, excluding the taxes, rider premiums, underwriting extra premiums, loading for modal premiums, if any.
“Single Premium” shall be the premium payable under a single pay option chosen by the policyholder, excluding the taxes, rider premiums, underwriting extra premiums, if any.
“Total Premium Paid” means total of all the premiums received, excluding any extra premium, any rider premium and taxes.
Credit Protect option - Effective Sum Assured as on the date of death
Age at Entry (years)1
For PoS : 18 years applicable for Life, Life Plus, Credit Protect options
For other than PoS:
18 years applicable for Life, Life Plus & Credit Protect options30 years For Life Income option
Max Age at Maturity (years)1
For PoS – 65
For other than PoS:
· Life Option
· Life Plus Option
· Life Income
· Credit Protect
Policy Term (PT) (Months)
For Other than PoS:
*The minimum policy term will be subject to the minimum maturity age being at least equal to 70 years.
Premium Payment Term(PPT) (Months)
Regular Pay - Equal to Policy Term, subject to the boundary conditions mentioned below.
Single Pay – Lump sum at Policy inception
Limited pay – Subject to the boundary conditions below with maximum Premium Paying Term limited to Policy Term less 1 month.
For Other than PoS:
$ This option is available only for 60 and 120 months under Limited Pay.
Basic Sum Assured3
No Limit subject to Board approved underwriting policy (BAUP)
Premium Payment Mode
Single/Annual/ Half-yearly/ Quarterly/ Monthly
- 1Applicable for Life, Life Plus and Life income options
- 2Option available with Life and Life plus option
- 3Option available with Life Income Option
- 4Rider is not mandatory and is available for a nominal extra cost. For more details on benefits, premiums and exclusions under the Rider, please contact Tata AIA Life's Insurance Advisor/ branch
- 5Income Tax benefits would be available as per the prevailing income tax laws, subject to fulfillment of conditions stipulated therein. Income Tax laws are subject to change from time to time. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. does not assume responsibility on tax implication mentioned anywhere in this document. Please consult your own tax consultant to know the tax benefits available to you
- #Medical Second Opinion/Personal Medical Case Management is an optional service offered to you at no additional cost. The eligibility of the Life Insured to avail these services shall be determined by the Company from time to time. You may exercise your own discretion to avail the services and to follow the treatment path suggested by the service provider. These services shall be directly provided by the service provider. The services can be availed only where policy/rider is inforce. All the supporting medical records should be available to avail the service. We reserve the right to discontinue the service or change the service provider at any time. The services are being provided by third party service provider and Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd will not be liable for any liability.
- Buying a Life Insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the Surrender Value payable may be less than the all the Premiums Paid.
- This product is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. This plan is not a guaranteed issuance plan and it will be subject to Company’s underwriting and acceptance.
- Insurance cover is available under this product.
- In case of Sub Standard lives, extra premiums will be charged as per our underwriting guidelines
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read Sales Brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
- Product is available under PoS as well. Life Income, Life Stage, Top up,Payor Accelerator benefit and riders will not be available under PoS
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDAI Regn. No.110 • CIN: U66010MH2000PLC128403). Registered & Corporate Office: 14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013. Trade logo displayed above belongs to Tata Sons Ltd and AIA Group Ltd. and is used by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd under a license. For any information including cancellation, claims and complaints, please contact our Insurance Advisor / Intermediary or visit Tata AIA Life’s nearest branch office or call 1-860-266-9966 (local charges apply) or write to us at email@example.com. Visit us at: www.tataaia.com
DBS Bank India Limited (IRDA of India Registration Number: CA 0257) having the registered office at GF: Nos. 11 & 12, Capitol Point BKS Marg, Connaught Place, Delhi - 110001 is the Corporate Agent of Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited. DBS Bank India Limited (Bank) does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer. The Insurance product is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured and not between the Bank and the insured. Bank does not give any warranty, as to the accuracy and completeness of the policies. Bank does not accept any liability or losses attributable to your contract of Insurance. Participation by the Bank’s customers in the insurance products is purely on a voluntary basis and is not linked to availment of any other facility from the bank.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS /FRAUD PHONE CALLS!
DBS Bank India Limited (IRDA of India Registration Number: CA 0257) having the registered office at GF: Nos. 11 & 12, Capitol Point BKS Marg, Connaught Place, Delhi - 110001 is the Corporate Agent of Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn. No.110) CIN: U66010MH2000PLC128403 having the Registered office/principal place of business at 14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013. DBS Bank India Limited (Bank) does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer. The Sampoorna Raksha Supreme Plan with UIN: 110N160V02 is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured and not between the Bank and the insured. Bank does not give any warranty, as to the accuracy and completeness of the policies. Bank does not accept any liability or losses attributable to your contract of Insurance. Participation by the Bank’s customers in the insurance products is purely on a voluntary basis and is not linked to availment of any other facility from the bank. ISNP registration valid.
For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, exclusions, please read sales brochure of insurer and policy terms and conditions carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are available as per the prevailing tax laws, which are subject to change.
For any information including cancellation, claims and complaints, please contact our Treasures Relationship Manager or visit DBS Bank India’s nearest branch office or Contact our 24-hour toll free customer service helpline number 1-800-209-4555 / 1-860-267-1234 or our overseas customer service number 91-44-66854555 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at: www.dbs.com/in