500Please enter only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, @!?$&-()’,. /
NRI Home Loans
At a Glance
Buy your dream abode in India at attractive interest rates and repay in affordable EMIs with DBS Treasures NRI home loans.
If your heart is in India, we make owning a home here easy. With DBS Treasures NRI home loans, you can purchase your home in selected major Indian cities.
Features and Benefits
- Home loans for individuals to purchase (fresh / resale), under construction properties or balance transfer your existing high-cost housing loan to DBS.
- Loan approval even before a property is selected.
- You can give us standing instructions to repay your Home Loan EMIs directly from DBS Bank Savings Account, thus, saving you the trouble of procuring, signing and tracking post-dated cheques.
- DBS Treasures offers attractive interest rates to suit your needs. With a focus on transparent dealing, all charges are mentioned upfront while giving you the loan quote.
- You can apply for home loans straight from the DBS Treasures website.
NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Click here for our current rates.
List of documents
- Last 3 months salary slip.
- Last 6 months overseas bank statement (in which your salary gets credited).
- Latest 6 months NRE/NRO Bank statement of India.
- Latest 2 years income tax return. (if you’re working for the same company for more than 2 years, then one year’s income tax return is sufficient.)
- In case of balance transfer sanction letter and loan account statement of the existing loan.
- Latest overseas Credit Bureau Report – overseas CIBIL report.
- HR confirmation Letter mentioning Designation, Gross salary, present address, contact number and date of joining.
- Work Permit / CDC required.
- All pages of Passport Copy (applicant & co-applicant)along with valid work VISA.
- PAN Card (applicant & co-applicant).
- 2 Photographs attached on application form.
- Property Documents.
- Chain of all existing agreements.
- Copy of Share Certificate (front & back).
- Occupancy certificate or approved plan & CC.
- Draft Agreement. Only in case of purchase.
How to Apply
Apply Now A Relationship Manager will reach out to you shortly
Frequently Asked Questions
A non-resident Indian or NRI is an individual residing outside India but is an Indian citizen by birth or a person of Indian origin (PIO).
The loan amounts depend on borrower’s repayment capacity and the city in which the property is located.
Home loans are typically sanctioned in 15 days from the time the applicant submits all the documents. Loan sanction is subject to the applicant submitting all the relevant documents, as mentioned in the application form.
DBS Banks recommend that loan EMIs be repaid by providing standing instructions for auto-debit from their DBS Bank account.
Yes, you can take out a joint home loan. Your immediate relatives such as your spouse, parents or children can serve as co-applicants on loan.