500Please enter only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, @!?$&-()’,. /
NRI Home Loans
At a Glance
An NRI home loan allows Non-Resident Indians to buy property in India with the flexibility of equated monthly instalments, flexible tenures and competitive interest rates.
With DBS Treasures NRI home loans, you can purchase your home in major Indian cities with ease.
Features and Benefits
- Individuals can get home loans to purchase properties (fresh / resale / under construction) or initiate a balance transfer of existing high-cost housing loans to DBS Treasures.
- You can get a loan approval even before a property is selected.
- You can give standing instructions to repay home loan EMIs directly from DBS Treasures NRI Savings Account and save yourself the trouble of procuring, signing and tracking multiple post-dated cheques.
- You can get attractive interest rates from DBS Treasures to suit your needs. With a focus on transparent dealing, all charges are mentioned upfront while giving you the loan quote.
- You can apply for home loans directly from the DBS Treasures website.
NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Click here for our current rates.
List of documents
- Last 3 months salary slip
- Last 6 months overseas bank statement (in which your salary gets credited)
- Latest 6 months NRE/NRO bank statement of India
- Latest 2 years income tax return (if you are working for the same company for more than two years, then one year’s income tax return is sufficient)
- In case of a balance transfer, the sanction letter and loan account statement of the existing loan also needs to be provided
- In case of a property purchase, the draft agreement also needs to be provided
- Latest overseas credit bureau report
- HR confirmation letter mentioning designation, gross salary, present address, contact number and date of joining
- Work Permit / CDC
- All pages of Passport for applicants & co-applicants along with a valid work VISA / residence permit
- PAN Card (applicant & co-applicant)
- 2 photographs attached to the application form
- All documents related to the property
- Chain of all existing agreements
- Copy of Share Certificate (front & back)
- Occupancy certificate or approved plan & CC
How to Apply
Apply Now A Relationship Manager will reach out to you shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions
A Non-Resident Indian or an NRI is an individual residing outside India but is an Indian citizen by birth or a person of Indian origin (PIO).
The loan amount sanctioned depends on the borrower’s repayment capacity, the city in which the property is located and some more parameters.
Home loans are typically sanctioned in 15 days from the time the applicant submits all the documents. Loan sanction is subject to the applicant submitting all the relevant documents as mentioned on the application form.
DBS Treasures recommend that loan EMIs be repaid by providing standing instructions for auto-debit from a DBS Treasures bank account.
Yes, you can opt for a joint home loan. Immediate relations such as your spouse, parents or children can serve as co-applicants on the loan.