500Please enter only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, @!?$&-()’,. /
Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha+
Get much more than just pure life cover!
We do our best to take care of all our family’s needs and try our best to ensure financial security of our family from uncertainties of life. Term plans undoubtedly are the best way of shield our family from financial crisis in case of an unfortunate event.
Presenting "TATA AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha+" a plan that not only protects you from uncertainties of life but also gives you return of premiums paid on survival till maturity of the Policy.
What's more...You may opt to receive either a Lump Sum benefit on Death or Lump Sum benefit on Death and Monthly Income for next 10 years.
- Flexibility to choose between two Death Benefit options:
- "Sum Assured on Death" as Lump Sum benefit on Death
- "Sum Assured on Death" as Lump Sum benefit on Death and Monthly Income for next 10 years
- Return of Premium1 – in case of survival till maturity
- Life Cover for Policy Term of up to 40 years or up to Age 100 years
- Choice of Regular or Limited (5/ 10/ 12 Years) Premium Paying Term
- Lower premium rates for female lives2 and Standard premium rates for non-smokers
- Enhance your protection with Optional Rider3
- Large Sum Assured discount for Higher Coverage
- Receive tax benefits4 u/s 80C and 10(10D), as per the applicable Income Tax laws
Death Benefits5: Upon death of the insured during the term of the policy, provided the policy is in force, the death benefit payable will be as follows:
- Option 1: “Sum Assured on Death” payable on Death:
The death benefit payable immediately to the Nominee will be the "Sum Assured on Death"
- Option 2: "Sum Assured on Death" payable on Death & Monthly Income thereafter for 10 years
The death benefit payable immediately to the Nominee will be the "Sum Assured on Death". Along with the Sum Assured on Death, the Nominee shall also receive a monthly income equal to 1% of Basic Sum Assured for 10 years starting from the next monthly anniversary following the date of death.
"Sum Assured on Death" will be the highest of the following:
- 10 times the Annualised Premium
- 105% of all the Premiums Paid (excluding underwriting extra premiums and modal loading), as on the date of death
- Minimum Guaranteed Sum Assured on Maturity
- Absolute amount assured to be paid on death.
The Absolute amount assured to be paid on death is the Basic Sum Assured.
Minimum Guaranteed Sum Assured on Maturity is all the Premiums Paid (excluding the underwriting extra premiums and modal loading) for each of the above mentioned two (2) options.
"Annualised Premium" shall be the premium paid in a year with respect to the basic sum assured chosen by the policy holder, excluding the underwriting extra premiums and loading for modal premiums, if any.
All taxes, duties, surcharge, cesses or levies shall be collected separately over and above the policy premiums.
Maturity Benefits: On survival till end of the policy term, all the Premiums Paid (excluding the underwriting extra premiums and modal loading) will be returned.
|Age at Entry (years)6||18||For Regular Pay & Limited Pay 5 year: 70 |
For Limited Pay 10 years & 12 years: 65
|Age at Maturity (years)6||28||100|
|Policy Term (PT) (years)|
|Premium Payment Term (PPT) (years)||Limited Pay – 5 / 10 / 12 |
|Basic Sum Assured |
(Sum Assured in multiples of 1,00,000)
|Rs. 50,00,000||No Limit subject to Board approved underwriting policy|
|Annualised Premium (Rs.)||Based on minimum Basic Sum Assured||Based on maximum Basic Sum Assured|
|Premium Payment Mode||Annual/ Half-yearly/ Quarterly/ Monthly|
- Insurance cover is available under this product.
- This product is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. This plan is not a guaranteed issuance plan and it will be subject to Company’s underwriting and acceptance.
- 1All Premiums Paid (excluding the underwriting extra premiums and modal loading) will be returned on maturity.
- 2Where the life assured is a female, the premium would be set back by 3 years of male premium rate i.e. premium for female lives would be calculated using an age three years younger than male lives.
- 3Riders are not mandatory and is available for a nominal extra cost. For more details on benefits, premiums and exclusions under the Riders, please contact Tata AIA Life's Insurance Advisor/ branch
- Buying a Life Insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the Surrender Value payable may be less than all the Premiums Paid.
- In case of Sub Standard lives, extra premiums will be charged as per our underwriting guidelines
- 4Income Tax benefits would be available as per the prevailing income tax laws, subject to fulfillment of conditions stipulated therein. Income Tax laws are subject to change from time to time. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd does not assume responsibility on tax implication mentioned anywhere in this document. Please consult your own tax consultant to know the tax benefit available to you
- 5The Death benefit option can be selected only at inception of the Policy
- 6All reference to age is as on last birthday
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale
- DBS Bank India Limited CA0257 is the Corporate Agent of Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited and does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer. DBS Bank India Limited Express Towers, Ground Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021. Participation by the Banks's clients in the Insurance products is purely on a voluntary basis. The contract of Insurance is between Tata AIA Life and the Insured and not between Bank and the Insured
For any information including cancellation, claims and complaints, please contact our Insurance Advisor/ Intermediary or visit Tata AIA Life’s nearest branch office or call 1-860-266-9966 (local charges apply) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trade logo displayed above belongs to Tata Sons Ltd and AIA Group Ltd. and is used by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. under a license.
Beware of Spurious / Fraud Phone calls!
IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn. No.110) CIN – U66010MH2000PLC128403
Registered & Corporate Office: 14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013
DBS Bank India Limited (IRDA of India Registration Number: CA 0257) having the Registered office at GF: Nos. 11 & 12 & FF - Nos.110 to 115, Capitol Point BKS Marg, Connaught Place, Delhi - 110001 is the Composite Corporate Agent of Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn. No.110) CIN: U66010MH2000PLC128403 having the Registered office/principal place of business at 14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013, Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn.No.109) CIN: U99999MH2000PLC128110 having the Registered office address at One India bulls Centre, Tower 1, 16th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai - 400013, Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn.No.102) CIN: U67200TN2000PLC045611 having the Registered office address at No.21, Patullos Road, Chennai - 600002, Bharti Axa General Insurance Company Ltd. having the Registered office address at First Floor Hosto Centre, No. 43, Millers Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore - 560052 and Go Digit General Insurance Limited and having its corporate office at Atlantis, 95, 4th B Cross Road, Koramangala Industrial Layout, 5th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095. ISNP Registration valid.
DBS Bank India Limited does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer. The Insurance products are offered and underwritten by respective insurance companies. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured and not between the bank and the insured. Bank does not give any warranty, as to the accuracy and completeness of the policies. Bank does not accept any liability or losses attributable to your contract of Insurance. Customers are advised to take independent professional advice before participating. Insurance is a subject matter of solicitation.
For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, exclusions, please read sales brochure of insurer and policy terms and conditions carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are available as per the prevailing tax laws, which are subject to change. Participation by the Bank’s customers in the insurance products is purely on a voluntary basis.
For any information including cancellation, claims and complaints, please contact our Treasures Relationship Manager or visit DBS Bank India’s nearest branch office or Contact our 24-hour toll free customer service helpline number 1-800-209-4555 / 1-800-103-9897 or our overseas customer service number 91-44-66854555 or write to us at email@example.com. Visit us at: www.dbs.com/in