500Please enter only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, @!?$&-()’,. /
Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha
Choice... is a great option, when you receive the best of both worlds!
We all want to ensure that our loved ones are never short in terms of financial resources to live the life of their dreams. While we cannot foresee our future, we can definitely make plans to ensure that the dreams of our loved ones are never compromised, thereby providing a strong 'foundation' of financial security for them.
Presenting Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Plan, a pure term insurance plan that provides financial protection to your family and offers you the flexibility to choose the plan that suits your need.
- Death benefit options offering lump sum as well as income payouts
- Life Cover up to 85 years of age; or option for Whole Life coverage (till age 100 years)
- Choice of Regular or Limited (5/10/12 Years or Pay till Age 60) Premium Paying Term
- Lower premium rates for female lives1 and Standard premium rates for non-smokers
- Enhance your protection with Optional Rider2
- Large Sum Assured discount for Higher Coverage
- Receive tax benefits3 u/s 80C and 10(10D), as per the applicable Income Tax laws
Death Benefit4: Upon death of the insured during the term of the policy, provided the policy is in force, the death benefit payable in some of the scenarios is illustrated below:
Anurag, aged 30 years (male) is a young entrepreneur; he has a 2 year old son Aarush and wife Pranjal. To ensure his family is protected from financial crisis, he opts for Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Plan for a policy term of 40 and premium payment term of 10 years.
Scenario 1: Anurag Opts for lump sum payment on Death
- Pays an Annualised Premium of Rs. 20,600* p.a.,
- Gets a Sum Assured of Rs. 1 Crore
- In event of unfortunate death of Anurag at age 36 years, his wife Pranjal receives a lump sum death benefit of Rs. 1 Crore.
Scenario 2: Anurag Opts for "Sum Assured on Death" payable on Death & Monthly Income thereafter for 10 years
- Pays an Annualised Premium of Rs. 32,700* p.a., *Premium shown in the example is for a standard life excluding applicable taxes, cesses & levies.
- Gets a Sum Assured of Rs. 1 Crore
- In event of unfortunate death of Anurag at age 36 years, his wife Pranjal receives a lump sum death benefit of Rs. 1 Crore and receives an income of Rs. 1,00,000 per month for 10 years (1% of Basic Sum Assured for 10 years starting from the next monthly anniversary following the date of death).
*All Premiums payable under the policy are exclusive of applicable taxes, duties, surcharge, cesses or levies which will be entirely borne/paid by the Policyholder, in addition to the payment of such Premium. Tata AIA Life shall have the right to claim, deduct, adjust, recover the amount of any applicable tax or imposition, levied by any statutory or administrative body, from the benefi¬ts payable under the Policy. Kindly refer the benefi¬t illustration for the exact premium.
Sum Assured on Death shall be defined as the highest of the following:
- 10 times the Annualized Premium
- 105% of all the Premiums Paid (excluding the underwriting extra premiums and modal loading), as on the date of death
- Minimum Guaranteed Sum Assured on Maturity5
- Absolute amount assured to be paid on death6
Maturity Benefit: Nil
|Age at Entry (years)7||18||For Regular Pay – 70 years |
For Limited Pay 5 – 70 years
For Limited Pay 10/12 – 65 years
For Pay till age 60 – 50 years
|Age at Maturity (years)7||28||85 years last birthday |
Whole Life cover: 100 years last birthday
|Policy Term (PT) (years)|
|Premium Payment Term (PPT) (years)||Limited Pay – 5 / 10 / 12 / Pay till age 60 years |
Regular Pay (subject to maximum premium payment term of 50 years)8
|Basic Sum Assured |
(Sum Assured in multiple of 1,00,000)
|Rs. 50,00,000||No Limit subject to Board approved underwriting policy|
|Premium (Rs.)||Based on minimum Basic Sum Assured||Based on maximum Basic Sum Assured|
|Premium Payment Mode||Annual/ Half-yearly/ Quarterly/ Monthly|
- Insurance cover is available under this product
- This product is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. This plan is not a guaranteed issuance plan and it will be subject to Company’s underwriting and acceptance.
- 1Where the life assured is a female, the premium would be set back by 3 years of male premium rate i.e. premium for female lives would be calculated using an age three years younger than male lives.
- 2Riders are not mandatory and is available for a nominal extra cost. For more details on benefits, premiums and exclusions under the Riders, please contact Tata AIA Life's Insurance Advisor/ branch
- Buying a Life Insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the Surrender Value payable may be less than all the Premiums Paid.
- In case of Sub Standard lives, extra premiums will be charged as per our underwriting guidelines
- 3Tax benefits and liabilities under the Policy are subject to prevailing tax laws. Tax laws and the benefits arising thereunder are subject to change. The Policyholder is advised to seek an opinion of tax advisor in relation to the tax benefits and liabilities applicable.
- 4The Death benefit option can be selected only at inception of the Policy.
- 5Minimum Guaranteed Sum Assured on Maturity is nil for each of the above mentioned options as there is no maturity benefit under the plan.
- 6Absolute amount assured to be paid on death is the Basic Sum Assured.
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale
- 7All reference to age is as on last birthday.
- 8If the policy term is greater than 50 years under Regular Pay option, the premium payment term will automatically be restricted to 50 years.
- DBS Bank India Limited CA0257 is the Corporate Agent of Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited and does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer. DBS Bank India Limited Express Towers, Ground Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021. Participation by the Banks's clients in the Insurance products is purely on a voluntary basis. The contract of Insurance is between Tata AIA Life and the Insured and not between Bank and the Insured.
For any information including cancellation, claims and complaints, please contact our Insurance Advisor/ Intermediary or visit Tata AIA Life’s nearest branch office or call 1-860-266-9966 (local charges apply) or write to us email@example.com.
Trade logo displayed above belongs to Tata Sons Ltd and AIA Group Ltd. and is used by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd under a license.
Beware of Spurious / Fraud Phone calls!
IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn. No.110) CIN – U66010MH2000PLC128403
Registered & Corporate Office: 14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013
DBS Bank India Limited (IRDA of India Registration Number: CA 0257) having the Registered office at GF: Nos. 11 & 12 & FF - Nos.110 to 115, Capitol Point BKS Marg, Connaught Place, Delhi - 110001 is the Composite Corporate Agent of Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn. No.110) CIN: U66010MH2000PLC128403 having the Registered office/principal place of business at 14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013, Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn.No.109) CIN: U99999MH2000PLC128110 having the Registered office address at One India bulls Centre, Tower 1, 16th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai - 400013, Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn.No.102) CIN: U67200TN2000PLC045611 having the Registered office address at No.21, Patullos Road, Chennai - 600002, Bharti Axa General Insurance Company Ltd. having the Registered office address at First Floor Hosto Centre, No. 43, Millers Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore - 560052 and Go Digit General Insurance Limited and having its corporate office at Atlantis, 95, 4th B Cross Road, Koramangala Industrial Layout, 5th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095. ISNP Registration valid.
DBS Bank India Limited does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer. The Insurance products are offered and underwritten by respective insurance companies. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured and not between the bank and the insured. Bank does not give any warranty, as to the accuracy and completeness of the policies. Bank does not accept any liability or losses attributable to your contract of Insurance. Customers are advised to take independent professional advice before participating. Insurance is a subject matter of solicitation.
For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, exclusions, please read sales brochure of insurer and policy terms and conditions carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are available as per the prevailing tax laws, which are subject to change. Participation by the Bank’s customers in the insurance products is purely on a voluntary basis.
For any information including cancellation, claims and complaints, please contact our Treasures Relationship Manager or visit DBS Bank India’s nearest branch office or Contact our 24-hour toll free customer service helpline number 1-800-209-4555 / 1-800-103-9897 or our overseas customer service number 91-44-66854555 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at: www.dbs.com/in