500Please enter only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, @!?$&-()’,. /
Bharti AXA Travel Insurance Plan
Travel offers a promising opportunity to unwind from the routine and rejuvenate oneself for a fresh start. While you meticulously plan your travel to ensure a delightful experience, things may not always go as planned. With Smart Traveller Insurance Policy (Individuals and Families) brought to you by Bharti AXA General Insurance, we help you ensure a memorable travel, which is free from worries.
At a Glance
Travel Insurance by Bharti Axa provides you the following key coverages:
Coverage against loss of passport and documents
Coverage against delay of checked-in baggage or total loss of checked-in baggage
Personal Accident Cover during travel
Coverage for medical expenses due to hospitalization abroad
24x7 Claims assistance through Bharti Global Assist
Features & Benefits
- 24x7 Claims Assistance by Bharti Assist Global in 130+ countries, ensuring prompt support across the globe
- Coverage against loss of passport and documents
- Coverage against delay of checked-in baggage or total loss of checked-in baggage
- Coverage against trip cancellation and/or interruption and trip delays
- Safeguard yourself from the financial repercussions of medical emergencies, including dental treatment expenses, on your trip
- Secure yourself with a personal accident cover
- Home fire insurance (contents) available, covering your home back in India during the period of your overseas travel
- Coverage against third party liability
- Coverage provided for hijack distress allowance
- No medical check-up for travelers up to 70 years of age, in case of no pre-existing disease
- Multi-trip policy available for frequent travelers, to ensure worry-free journeys
- Avail emergency accommodation in case of a fire, flood, earthquake, making the original accommodation untenable
The above insurance products are underwritten by Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited. Registered Office: Bharti AXA General Insurance Co. Ltd. First Floor, Hosto Centre, No.43, Millers Road, Vasanth Nagar. Bangalore - 560052 Corporate Office: 19th floor, Parinee Crescenzo, ‘G’ block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Opposite MCA Club, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051. Co. Registration No.: U66030KA2007PLC043362. IRDAI Registration No. 139. Product: Smart Traveller Insurance Policy (Individuals and Families) Product UIN: IRDA/NL-HLT/BAXAGI/P-T/V.I/222/13-14. Toll free - 1800-103-2292. E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.bharti-axagi.co.in. For more details on risk factors and terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding the sale.
Your participation in this insurance product is purely on a voluntary basis. We advise you to take your own professional advice before you participate.
DBS Bank India Limited (IRDA of India Registration Number: CA 0257) having the Registered office at GF: Nos. 11 & 12 & FF - Nos.110 to 115, Capitol Point BKS Marg, Connaught Place, Delhi- 110001 is the Composite Corporate Agent of Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn. No.110) CIN: U66010MH2000PLC128403 having the Registered office / principal place of business at 14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013, Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn.No.109) CIN: U99999MH2000PLC128110 having the Registered office address at One India bulls Centre, Tower 1, 16th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai - 400013, Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn.No.102) CIN: U67200TN2000PLC045611 having the Registered office address at No.21, Patullos Road, Chennai - 600002, Bharti Axa General Insurance Company Ltd. having the Registered office address at First Floor Hosto Centre, No. 43, Millers Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore - 560052 and Go Digit General Insurance Limited and having its corporate office at Atlantis, 95, 4th B Cross Road, Koramangala Industrial Layout, 5th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095. ISNP Registration valid.
Participation by the Bank's client in the Insurance products is purely on a voluntary basis. Insurance products are underwritten and issued by Insurance companies. DBS Bank India Limited does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer.