500Please enter only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, @!?$&-()’,. /
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Guaranteed Milestone Plan
At a Glance
Nothing is more important than your family's happiness. You work hard to earn and strive to fulfil everything your loved ones wish for. In today's unpredictable times, having your family's future and dreams secured is very essential. Presenting the Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Guaranteed Milestone Plan that recognizes the value of family's happiness. Now, protection for your family is guaranteed, even in your absence.
- Fully guaranteed benefits on death or maturity.
- Guaranteed Additions that boost your corpus year on year.
- Flexibility to cover your spouse also by choosing Joint Life Protection.
- Flexibility to choose the policy term.
- Flexibility to enhance your insurance cover with appropriate rider options.
Death Beneﬁt – For Single Life
In case of the unfortunate demise of the life insured during the policy term, the Sum Assured on Death(1)
- will be paid to the nominee in 10 equal annual installments. On acceptance of the death claim we shall pay immediately the ﬁrst annual installments along with the excess amount, if any, of Maturity Sum Assured plus accrued Guaranteed Additions over the Sum Assured.
In case where the death of the Life Insured takes place prior to risk commencement date, only the premiums paid to date (excluding applicable taxes) shall be payable as the Death Beneﬁt.
(1)For more details regarding this beneﬁt, refer to the brochure.
For Joint Life
Under this option, two lives i.e. you (primary life insured) and your spouse (secondary life insured) are covered under the same policy and also jointly own the policy. The sum assured applicable for your spouse shall be equal to 20% of your applicable sum assured. You can opt for this option at the inception of the policy subject to the attained age of primary life insured & secondary life insured is less than or equal to 50 years. No rider can be opted under this option and this option cannot be discontinued except due to the unfortunate demise of either of the lives who are insured.
In case of unfortunate death of the primary life insured prior to the secondary life insured:
- Death beneﬁt shall be paid in annual instalments to the spouse (secondary life insured) and the same can be opted as lumpsum payment as explained above
- Secondary life insured will become the sole policyholder and receive the maturity beneﬁt
- Life cover for the secondary life insured will continue without any future premiums to be paid
- On subsequent death of the secondary life insured during the policy term, the applicable death beneﬁt shall be paid to the nominee as a lumpsum. On maturity date, the maturity beneﬁt shall be paid to the nominee.
In case of, unfortunate death of the secondary life insured prior to the primary life insured
- Applicable death beneﬁt shall be paid immediately to the primary life insured as a lumpsum
- Primary life insured will become the sole policyholder. Policy will continue with all beneﬁts (including the insurance cover on primary life insured) with premiums to be paid when due. Maturity beneﬁt shall be paid to the primary life insured on maturity date
- On subsequent death of the primary life insured during the policy term, the applicable death beneﬁt shall be paid to the nominee in annual instalments and the same can be opted as lumpsum payment as explained above. On maturity date, the maturity beneﬁt shall be paid to the nominee Unfortunate death of both the primary and secondary life insured together
- Applicable death beneﬁt for the respective lives insured shall be paid to the nominee – annual instalments for the death beneﬁt of primary life insured and lumpsum for the death beneﬁt of secondary life insured respectively
- Policy will continue without any future premiums to be paid and on maturity date the maturity beneﬁt shall be paid to the nominee
In the event the life insured survives to the end of the policy term, we shall pay to you
- Maturity Sum Assured(2); plus
- Accrued Guaranteed Additions
(2)Maturity Sum Assured is the sum of all the premiums payable (excluding loadings for modal premiums, applicable taxes, any applicable rider premiums and underwriting extras, if any) paid by you.
Guaranteed Additions will accrue on monthly basis to the policy on each policy month till maturity provided all due premiums have been paid and shall be payable in event of death of life insured or policy maturity whichever is earlier. Guaranteed Additions per annum shall be determined based on the premium amount you commit to pay, premium band, sum assured, the entry Age of the life insured, Joint Life Protection option and policy term chosen. Please refer to the product brochure for more details.
|Age at Entry (years)||30 days*||60|
|Age at Maturity (years)||18 years||86|
|Policy Term (PT) (years)||12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 & 26 years|
|Premium Payment Term (PPT) (years)||6 years for policy term of 12/14 |
8 years for policy term of 16/18
10 years for policy term of 20/22
12 years for policy term of 24/26
|Basic Sum Assured||2,25,000||15 X Annual Premium|
|Premium (Rs.)||INR 15,000 minimum|
|Premium Payment Mode||12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 & 26 years|
*Risk commences from the first policy anniversary
The Trade Logo "Aditya Birla Capital" Displayed Above Is Owned By ADITYA BIRLA MANAGEMENT CORPORATION PRIVATE LIMITED (Trademark Owner) And Used By ADITYA BIRLA SUN LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED (ABSLI) under the License.” This policy is underwritten by Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited (ABSLI). This is a non-participating traditional insurance plan. All terms & conditions are guaranteed throughout the policy term. GST and any other applicable taxes will be added (extra) to your premium and levied as per extant tax laws. The insurance cover for the life insured (including minors) will commence on the policy issue date. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding the sale. For further details please refer to the policy contract. Tax beneﬁts are subject to changes in the tax laws. For more details and clariﬁcation call your ABSLI Insurance Advisor or visit our website and see how we can help in making your dreams come true. Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited) Registered Oﬃce: One Indiabulls Centre Tower 1,16th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai – 400013. IRDAI reg no.109 CIN: U99999MH2000PLC128110 UIN: 109N106V02 ADV/1/18-19/4232 VER1/JAN/2019
IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.
DBS Bank India Limited (IRDA of India Registration Number: CA 0257) having the Registered office at GF: Nos. 11 & 12 & FF - Nos.110 to 115, Capitol Point BKS Marg, Connaught Place, Delhi - 110001 is the Composite Corporate Agent of Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn. No.110) CIN: U66010MH2000PLC128403 having the Registered office/principal place of business at 14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013, Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn.No.109) CIN: U99999MH2000PLC128110 having the Registered office address at One India bulls Centre, Tower 1, 16th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai - 400013, Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn.No.102) CIN: U67200TN2000PLC045611 having the Registered office address at No.21, Patullos Road, Chennai - 600002, Bharti Axa General Insurance Company Ltd. having the Registered office address at First Floor Hosto Centre, No. 43, Millers Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore - 560052 and Go Digit General Insurance Limited and having its corporate office at Atlantis, 95, 4th B Cross Road, Koramangala Industrial Layout, 5th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095. ISNP Registration valid.
DBS Bank India Limited does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer. The Insurance products are offered and underwritten by respective insurance companies. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured and not between the bank and the insured. Bank does not give any warranty, as to the accuracy and completeness of the policies. Bank does not accept any liability or losses attributable to your contract of Insurance. Customers are advised to take independent professional advice before participating. Insurance is a subject matter of solicitation.
For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, exclusions, please read sales brochure of insurer and policy terms and conditions carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are available as per the prevailing tax laws, which are subject to change. Participation by the Bank’s customers in the insurance products is purely on a voluntary basis.
For any information including cancellation, claims and complaints, please contact our Treasures Relationship Manager or visit DBS Bank India’s nearest branch office or Contact our 24-hour toll free customer service helpline number 1860 267 1234 / 1800 209 4555 or our overseas customer service number 91-44-66854555 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at: www.dbs.com/in