Welcome Debit Card Offer
Offer: Spend Rs. 3,000 on your physical digibank Debit Card and get cashback INR 150.
Minimum number of transactions: Minimum two transactions.
Offer Period: Within 10 days of account opening.
Offer Duration: 5th May, 2020 to 31st December, 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available to customers holding digiSavings account opened using biometric verification (“Customer”) and who receive communication about it directly from DBS Bank India Limited (DBS).
- Customers need to do 2 transactions and spend a total of INR 3000 or more on the physical digibank Debit Card within 10 days of opening their digiSavings account.
- Spends only on shopping or at e-commerce merchants to be eligible for the offer. The following transactions are not considered eligible as part of this offer:
- Any transaction to fund a digibank or a RuPiZo account or any other wallet (e.g. PayTM, PayUMoney, Mobikik, Citrus, Airtel Money etc.) or savings account using digibank Debit Card (even if the wallet is refilled to make a purchase)
- Cash withdrawals at ATMs or DBS Bank branches, fuel payment, tax payments, insurance or mutual fund purchase will not be considered as a spend for this offer
- Fund transfers to other account
- In-app transactions (Recharge, Bill Payment, QR Code Payment, UPI)
- Online gaming websites
- Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned /disputed or unauthorized / fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer.
- The cashback will be done post 90 days of the offer Period on a best effort basis. Note: offer period is linked to the Customer’s account opening date.
- Customers will not be eligible for the cashback, if their digiSavings account is closed or in frozen state.
- This offer can be availed only once by a customer.
- DBS reserves the right to modify, cancel, extend or discontinue the offer, the website and / or these terms and conditions or any part thereof at any time without prior notification.
- DBS reserves the right to replace the cashback with another voucher of a similar value.
- This offer is voluntary and by participating in the offer, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- This offer will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.