Personal Accident Insurance
Personal accident insurance gives you peace of mind, as your nominee will receive a cash payout in the event of your disablement or death. There’s no need to complete any paperwork, you can get instant hassle-free cover on the digibank app. Apply now and customise your cover to suit your needs and budget – policies start from just ₹0.55 a day!
Instant 24X7 worldwide cover
With no medical tests required
Cover up to ₹20 lakh
Without proof of income
As an individual
Available on 1860 425 0000
- Peace of mind: in the event of accidental death, the entire sum insured will be paid to the nominee
- Cover for total disability: for permanent total disablement due to an accident, either 50% or 100% of the sum insured will be paid to the policyholder, depending on the extent of your loss
- Cover for partial disability: for permanent partial disablement due to an accident, a percentage of the sum insured will be paid to the policyholder, depending on the type of loss
How to Apply for Personal Accident Insurance
For digibank users
- Using the digibank mobile app
- Launch the app on your smartphone
- Log in and tap “Insurance” in the navigation menu
New to digibank?
- Download the digibank mobile app on your smartphone
- Launch the app and sign up for a full digiSavings account
- Log in and select “Insurance” in the navigation menu
Frequently Asked Questions
- Covers accidental death for up to ₹20 lakh
- Covers permanent total disablement for up to 50% or 100% of the sum insured, depending on the extent of your loss
- Covers permanent partial disablement up to a defined percentage of the sum insured, depending on the type of loss
1860 425 0000 (toll number)
Operating 8am to 8pm (Monday to Saturday)
View Terms and Conditions
Group Health Policy & Group Personal Accident Policy (APA002) are underwritten and issued by Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited. Claims will be settled by Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited as per the respective terms and conditions of each of the policy. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please refer to the policy annexure of the respective insurance plan and specific details applicable to each insurance plan. Your participation in these insurance products is purely on a voluntary basis. We advise you to take your own professional advice before you participate. The Group Health Policy & Group Personal Accident Policy (APA002) of Royal Sundaram are approved by IRDAI vide UIN - IRDAI/NL-HLT/RSAI/P-H/V.I/184/13-14 and UIN - IRDAI/NL-HLT/RSAI/P-P/V.I/180/1.
DBS Bank India Limited (IRDA of India Registration Number: CA 0257) having the Registered office at GF: Nos. 11 & 12 & FF - Nos.110 to 115, Capitol Point BKS Marg, Connaught Place, Delhi- 110001 is the Composite Corporate Agent of Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn. No.110) CIN: U66010MH2000PLC128403 having the Registered office/principal place of business at 14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013, Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn.No.109) CIN: U99999MH2000PLC128110 having the Registered office address at One India bulls Centre, Tower 1, 16th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai - 400013, Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company Limited (IRDA of India Regn.No.102) CIN: U67200TN2000PLC045611 having the Registered office address at No.21, Patullos Road, Chennai - 600002, Bharti Axa General Insurance Company Ltd. having the Registered office address at First Floor Hosto Centre, No. 43, Millers Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore - 560052 and Go Digit General Insurance Limited and having its corporate office at Atlantis, 95, 4th B Cross Road, Koramangala Industrial Layout, 5th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095. ISNP Registration valid.
Participation by the Bank's client in the Insurance products is purely on a voluntary basis. Insurance products are underwritten and issued by Insurance companies. DBS Bank India Limited does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer.