At a Glance
While a Savings Account is a basic foundational step in your financial journey, with privilege banking it can be much more. digibank by DBS offers priority banking-based Savings Accounts specially designed to cater to the need of the most privileged customers. This privilege banking account can make your banking experience much smoother and pleasant with added features, benefits, and special perks!
Features and Benefits of the digibank Privileged Savings Account
- Rely on customer care, available 24 x 7, for round the clock banking support.
- Grow your wealth through expert financial advice, curated mutual funds, and access to other resources.
- Enjoy exclusive offers worth INR 60,000, on entertainment, health, dining, lifestyle, travel, etc., available annually.
- Get a free Personal Accident & Dismemberment Insurance worth INR 5 lakh and Zero Liability Protection to protect your debit card from theft, loss, or misplacement.
- Avail of a Signature Visa Debit Card for travel perks, better rates, and global use.
- Enjoy preferential Personal Loan pricing to meet your requirements along with special fee waivers for the same.
How Can DBS Customers Activate Their Times Prime Membership?
- When you successfully activate your DBS Visa Signature debit card, you will receive a congratulations e-mail/SMS within 72 hours. This e-mail/SMS will contain the code that will enable you to obtain Times Prime Membership.
- You can then visit timesprime.com, or download the Time Prime Mobile Application to sign up with your e-mail id or mobile number.
- You can enter the e-code in the “Have a Gift/referral code?” option displayed on the sign up page.
- You can complete the registration and sign up process to activate your annual Times Prime Membership.
To learn about the terms and conditions of this membership, click here.
Do More, Live More with the Unbank
Open Instant digibank Savings Account in just a few minutes.
Fill your details and complete KYC.
Activate your digibank savings account
Frequently Asked Questions
Existing digibank by DBS customers who maintain a Total Relationship Value (TRV) of INR 2 lakhs are eligible for the Privileged Savings Account and the associated benefits. To upgrade you can click right here.
Total Relationship Value (TRV) is considered across all accounts. It is calculated by aggregating average quarterly saving account balances and end of period term deposits and investments.
Yes, to upgrade to the digibank Privilege Savings Account you must have a regular Savings Account at digibank.